CALENDAR OF FORTHCOMING HEEL-MEETS (Regularly updated)

Firefox

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

2004 CALENDAR OF PROPOSED HEEL-MEETS:

Meet in Leeds 22/23 NOV 2004

Organised by Dianahighheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, anyone up for a high heel meet in Leeds on either or both of those days. Propose collect outside Harvey Nicks at 1000hrs then visit shoe shops etc, go for a drink/meal. Maybe even drive out into the country for a high heeled walk. I will be wearing my 41\2" barratts knee boots perhaps even my 5" ankle boots with various heels in my shoulder bag. If you would prefer a more 1 to 1 meet then contact me. See what I wear on my yahoo group via my personal profile.

Overseas or UK meetings - see threads. If you have a definite meeting set up, PM Firefox and we will add you in here.

Please see those individual threads for details, posting replies in those, and watch this calendar for updates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This post is updated regularly by Heelfan/Firefox) If you have an event to add to calendar. please send a private message to Heelfan or Firefox. Events from all countries welcome, not just UK. Try to set up an event by getting two or three definite people by posting a thread first. We're just posting events here that are certain to take place. Of course, if you are definitely attending something yourself and will be around in any case, that would be OK to add. Thanks).

• 1 year later...

Perhaps Peachy's new shoe shop in Bristol might be a good place to have a heel meet before she sells all of her better selections? :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am expecting a LOT more stock with in the next couple of weeks to a month so I can give all you guys and gals an extremely large selection of shoes to try. By that point i will even have a new show room. I will be more than happy to have a get together within the next couple of months. Once my new room is sorted out and the new stock is in I will post some dates. Thankyou to every one for their support and I look forward to meeting you all in the near future. Peachy

Hmmmm! I probably shouldn't say this -- but I wonder if Peachy isn't really Heelfan? Not that it's another Lucy, I should point out, but really just a concidence? Now, it really isn't important if he is or isn't. What's important is that someone finely had the foresight to open a store that stocks hard to find sizes and serves the male population with stylish high heels. I also know that it will take more customers than the small number of members of this forum to insure peachy's success. Therefore, I think we should express our appreciation not only by shopping there, but by insuring that news of this establishment be spread far and wide through the internet so every male in the high heel world can shop there. Also, I am confident that with all of the Internet savy members we have, Peachy will have a website displaying all of her selections, accept PayPal or credit card payments and offer world wide mail service. I sincerely hope Peachy's shop is something we can look forward to frequenting for a very long time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Tee Hee! Nice try Bubba! In view of Lucy's Story, I can forgive you for thinking I might be Peachy. However, in this instance I am pleased to say that all the Forum members who have visited Peachy Shoes so far and have actually met Peachy alias Mel (including Nigel, Dr. Shoe, Nhoj62, Xaphod, Firefox, Secreto etc.) have found Mel to be not a 60-year-old bloke like myself, but a charming young and enthusiastic 20-year-old girl! Secreto has just been in again a few minutes ago, and Firefox is coming to Bristol next week to pay Peachy Shoes another visit! Tell you what, give Mel a ring and she'll be delighted to chat to you: Within UK: 0117 3309090. From US and overseas: 0044 117 3309090. Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi, Yes I can confirm that Mel is real and better looking than her dad :P I look forward to the peachy heelmeet. tell you what, next time i am in Bristol I will take some pics of the shop and shoes ( If Mel does not mind?) Nigel I am down at the BRI soon (work) so I will pop in then if not before. Oh, why not pop Peachys shop in the 'shop' section sometime. with or without a website!

The angels have the phonebox.

Thanks for the great offer of photographing Mel and Peachy Shoes Nigel! As you know, we're not very photo/computer-minded, but we would dearly love to see some shots of Mel and her ever-growing stock of skyscaper stilettos (and chunky street-heels for the guys) on the Net for all to see! And of course, the idea of a Heel-Meet at Mel's new Bristol shop sounds great! Mel thinks early Autumn would be good when she'll have most of her ever-growing stocks in. Does this sound OK to everyone? Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi A heelmeet that includes Peachy's new shop sounds like an excellent idea. I enjoyed last year's meet in Bristol and look forward to another. Keep us informed on possible dates, and if a website for the shop goes online. Highonheels

Well i forgot to check here,doooooohh! Thanks nigel for pointing me in the right direction :P Looks like i will have to count myself in for a visit.week days would suit me best and it would be good to meet some more of you.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I moved this thread here for two reasons. 1. We have a new calendar section built into the new forum so making this thread a sticky is superfluous. 2. Members have not been active with specific reference to the thread title since June of 2005.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.