UKboots

Hi all,

Wanted to share a pair of my favorite boots with you. These are my Barley 2 thigh boots from Topshop. I could wear these all day! 100% real leather, such good quality and the beautiful leather small you get on your hands when you've pulled them on. 

I'm not sure if many are like me in that they love specifics about there heels. For me open toe boots/shoes just don't work for me, and when it comes to boots I'd prefer those with half or quarter zips than those with full zip. Again, I can't explain why this is.

I'll soon share my original Topshop Barley boots with you, which have a full length of 30inches but for now here are my 3rd favorite boots.

What are your best boots or shoes? I'd love to know.

Enjoy ;)

Topshop1.jpg

Topshop2.jpg

• Like 5

Thighboots and jeans are a great look.  The boots look fantastic!  Are they for out and about wear?  It would be a real shame not to show them off.

Enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

57 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Thighboots and jeans are a great look.  The boots look fantastic!  Are they for out and about wear?  It would be a real shame not to show them off.

Enjoy your boots.

I'd love to have the courage to wear heels outside. the truth is like so may heel heel lovers I feel too many people would feel hurt, discussed, would not understand and feel it's totally wrong.

I could imaging myself walking outside in these but the reality is it's never going to happen, only on a dark night somewhere where nobody will see, then I will feel freedom! Even just for a short while.

Those are really nice looking boots. I love the look with the jeans. I have the same question as Thighbootguy. Do you wear them out and if you do what response do you get. Those do look great and you should show them off!

Hi Bigfoot & Newkid,

oh my god would I love to just step outside and walk down the street in these. The fear more from my kids, my teenage son amongst all the other people in my life is too much at the moment.

Perfect boots, i'm seeking as well. Well done, with the pictures shown looks as the fit tightly around your legs as it should be. Impressed none should ever criticize these boots in fact many would be envious.. Your well ahead of the trend curve in my opinion.

• Like 1

I think it's Great look.  I have yet to try the jeans/ thigh high boot look.  I am going to try it soon.  Or possibly with leggings. My problem is I always end up in a miniskirt and heels and sometimes fishnets. Hmmmm not sure if that's really a problem!!!! But that's just me.  LOL

:giggle:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 28 January 2016 at 9:45 PM, UKboots said:

Hi all,

Wanted to share a pair of my favorite boots with you. These are my Barley 2 thigh boots from Topshop. I could wear these all day! 100% real leather, such good quality and the beautiful leather small you get on your hands when you've pulled them on. 

I'm not sure if many are like me in that they love specifics about there heels. For me open toe boots/shoes just don't work for me, and when it comes to boots I'd prefer those with half or quarter zips than those with full zip. Again, I can't explain why this is.

I'll soon share my original Topshop Barley boots with you, which have a full length of 30inches but for now here are my 3rd favorite boots.

What are your best boots or shoes? I'd love to know.

Enjoy ;)

Topshop1.jpg

Topshop2.jpg

I absolutely love your boots, I've been actively looking for a pair of those myself, but no luck

• Like 1