Hi all!

Hello,my name is Jamina.And i love high heels,i´m glad i found at last

a place for discuss my passion of high heels.

English isn´t my best skill,so i hope you understand if i stumble sometimes.

Thank you! : )

• Like 1

Welcome Jamina,

I joined only a week ago, said hello and got no replies so thought I'd say hello to you.

Tell us all about your passion, are you a shoe or boot person? high heel or mega heel? platform or non? lol - we want to know!

Hello, and welcome

Your the second person who has introduced themselves, and somehow, the welcome seems to get sidetracked in the forums.

If we see this happen again. maybe TECH should be made aware.

On 27.1.2016 at 7:38 PM, UKboots said:

Welcome Jamina,

I joined only a week ago, said hello and got no replies so thought I'd say hello to you.

Tell us all about your passion, are you a shoe or boot person? high heel or mega heel? platform or non? lol - we want to know!

Thank You. : )

I like mostly wear sophisticated pumps,but i have few high heel boots.Even pair of thigh high platform boots (Black lacquer).

I would like to have ballet heels,just for fun.I´m pretty sure i can´t take even a one step with them.LOL!

But leather is my choice of weapon,natural naterials are much more comfortable to wear.

Regards  Jamina

Hello Jamina,  and Welcome to the HHPLACE,    Heels are fun and I love to wear them.     There is a lot of reading on this forum and you can learn a whole lot    And cool pictures of members collection.  UnfortunantlyI am not computer savy and do not know how to down load pictures.