no platform heels in public

I do wear my highest heels without platform in public frequently...at least two times/month. Often to different car or engineering fairs...but I also just step in to my highest just to go shopping grocerys. My highest heels without platforms is 18cm. Have both pumps an boots in that height...however...I preffer to wear my highest heels as boots since boots gives my ankles more stability when walking. I do have to admit that wearing such high heels in public is not a walk in the park...still I just do love to do it.

/ M

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Except when performing your infamous Noddy Holder impression.  Sorry to bring it up again, but you must admit, it went down a storm that night in Surbiton.  You may not know, up there amongst the clans, but in the end they let Penelope back into the pony club, and Rupert wasn't really injured in any meaningful way.  All's well that ends well.

Penelope Prendaghast and Rupert Fotherington-Smythe.  You must remember it.  She lent you the stirrups and he got in the way.  We all laughed, as you can when it's not you that's been hurt.  As you remember, none of us doubted your ability to to control the horse, until your sparkly top hat spooked it.  Everyone was impressed when you walked it back.

Shyheels, Distant Barking is in Australia, as you well know, where Essex thieves got sent.