Sign in to follow this  
Over5

Anyone Here From Texas?

Used to be. Lived in Austin 4 years. (Yeah, I know some people would say it's not REALLY Texas! Back then the only sources of pollution were the University and the State Government!). I've heard the traffic is incredible now. Anyway that's where I first learned to love heels, and even ventured out in them publicly on rare occasion.

Steve

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Over5 said:

Pretty much like the title asks.  Is there anyone here from Texas, possibly the DFW area?

Hey buddy

I work for AA, and layover in the DFW area quite frequently.  Sometimes I stay at the airport Hyatt, but stay closer to downtown on longer layovers.  I'm always looking to meet up with like minded heel guys, especially to get out and about in heels.  I enjoy wearing high heel boots with levis.

Don

Steve63130,

Didn't know about the Texas chapter in your life! Austin has grown by leaps and bounds and should become the next city in the USA (possibly by 2020 but certainly by 2022) to reach a million residents within the city limits. Trouble is I-35 is still the main way through and the population has grown faster than the capacity of the road infrastructure.

pebblesf,

There is a store in the DFW area you may not know about;

electriqueboutique on NW Highway and I believe one other location. Huge selection of heels and outfits. Not far from Love Field.

HappyinHeels

Not from Texas, but I use to go there lot on business - DFW, El Paso, Houston - and wore heels quite often.  Never had a problem, great state Texas.....   See ya, sf

The stars at night, so big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas....   smile :fine:

Wanted to revive this post a little and see if anyone would be interested in a meet up in the DFW area?  I would be interested to meet some like minded people and also gain some confidence "in numbers" to go out in public wearing heels.

Edited by Over5