t-strap lover

I had a problem when I purchased the pleaser sexy30 t-strap studded heel. I normally wear a size 12. Because of the heel height I purchased a 13. Too small and hurt my feet. I purchased another called the pleaser amuse 18 in a 14 thinking that would work. Too big. The shoes look alike but the sexy 30 was higher than the amuse 18. With padding in the amuse 18 it was better and easy to walk in. I plan on purchasing the amuse 18 in a size 13 to see how that one fits. Be careful when ordering. The pictures look the same but sizing can be a problem.  read everything first. I recommend the pleaser amuse18.

t-straps are my favorite style.

One of the things I discovered a while ago is that Pleaser's and Ellie's size's are not consistent. I ordered in a sandal style in Camo (Hey - I live in the sticks where everything comes in camo - why not heels) in a size 10 and they were way too small. I usually wear a 10, but some Pleaser models I'm a 9 and other are small at a size 11. Unfortunately, size 10 was as big as this model went.

This is the down side of ordering, and one of the reasons I like to 'try before I buy'.

I have one boutique that will order in for me. If for some reason, they don't fit, she has no problems selling them on he store shelves.

Pleaser Delight 609-2

.img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38612747

Update. I received the pleaser amuse18 size 13 in the mail today. Perfect fit. I wear 11or 12 depending on heel height.  With pleaser I have to go a size larger.  My mistake was not paying attention to the two names, amuse18 versus sexy30. Be careful when purchasing pleaser heels. 

t-straps are my favorite style.

• 2 weeks later...

t-strap lover,

I'm lucky I wear a size 10 or 11 so I can fit a lot of shoes actually in stores and can try them on first. Ordered my last pair online in late 2013. Yes, Ellie tends to run small and Pleaser can surprise you. You simply can't beat the in-person experience of interacting with the sales staff, trying on a  pair of new heels, and even wearing them out the store which I've now done three times and it's awesome. HappyinHeels