Been away a while

Hello to all after quite the long hiatus.  Apologies I've not been here in some time.

It's been quite the time over the past few years, and sadly, it's been it's share of downs as well as ups.  Life has taken its toll on my heel wearing, and I'm not as thin as I once was, so unfortunately, my heel wearing has just about gone by the wayside.  I haven't gotten to the point of doing "the purge" just yet, as I've invested quite a bit in my collection, although the taller stuff I doubt I'll be donning again anytime soon.  Society has taken its toll as well, as I've had fewer and fewer chances to go out and about.  I can't say it's an age thing, as I've seen many wonderful people here of all ages who enjoy heeling, and you're all beautiful people.

As of late, I have taken to another of my passions - social media.  I've developed pages on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, and a YouTube channel.  If you look up on any of these by my other handle - MidnightBanshi - you will see what I've been up to.  This handle seems to suit my general tastes more these days, as let's face it.......I'm just not the shocker I used to be.  I still love heels, and enjoy seeing them, but my back and I have had our words, and I think it's on the winning side.........at least until I shed some poundage.

All the best!

SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!