Just thought I'd share this little piece of awesomeness

P08C

Here's a great meme that was posted by a friend of mine on facebook. I think this image is not only indicative of the times and, as the great Bob Dylan once said, how they are a changin', but it's also indicative of our mission here at the HHPlace. 

On a side note...

I recently uploaded a picture of myself wearing a pair of four inch heels, very tastefully of course, to facebook. I guess I wanted to provide some sort of shock factor to the people that know me, but I also did it as a way for me to demonstrate that I'm done caring about what people think of me or my outward appearances. I got a huge number of likes and very positive comments, and I didn't get any negative comments. However, I did get a couple comments that were neither positive nor negative. 

Anyway, keep up the good fight guys. The times are changing and we have nothing to fear. You are supported and your are accepted. All you have to do is be you and be happy. Don't stop loving yourself and don't stop loving your neighbor. 

FB_IMG_1452257583151.jpg

Nice post and politically correct negative comments if you know it or not or clever to say the least.

Trashcan funny but i doubt this was a joke but from someone who sharpens the blade to let their opinions be known.

Good gauge on how to feel out your so called colleagues. My opinion worth anything, doubt anyone believes you wear four inch heels as everyday attire. In many minds they will laugh it off or figure on a stereotype, believing your want to voice out by hinting of your sexual preference changing. Even though it maybe not true people tend to make sense of what confuses them as the clever negative reply back to you.

Best retort to the trashcan is to write back, get with the times granny or grandpa i recycle my garbage like your reply.

aa1cb8a1245e60e52edbbfa8a3f75ba7.jpg

3 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Nice post and politically correct negative comments if you know it or not or clever to say the least.

Trashcan funny but i doubt this was a joke but from someone who sharpens the blade to let their opinions be known.

Good gauge on how to feel out your so called colleagues. My opinion worth anything, doubt anyone believes you wear four inch heels as everyday attire. In many minds they will laugh it off or figure on a stereotype, believing your want to voice out by hinting of your sexual preference changing. Even though it maybe not true people tend to make sense of what confuses them as the clever negative reply back to you.

Best retort to the trashcan is to write back, get with the times granny or grandpa i recycle my garbage like your reply.

I know for a fact that these individuals don't believe I wear four inch heels as everyday attire. They would be wrong if they thought that, because I don't. Due to extenuating circumstances where heel wearing is impossible for me, I haven't worn a pair of heels for nearly a year now. That will change soon enough. 

Funny enough, one of the questionable comments I received, not a negative comment, alluded to believing I was hinting at a sexual preference change. However, this is so far from the truth. I am happily married to a woman I have been with for over a decade now. She supports my clothing preference, and she has known about it since we first started dating. The most important part here, I just feel no desire to be with a guy, pure and simple.

Kind of off topic here...I don't know if you really are the Paul Duane or not, but if so, I follow you on instagram and am a fan of yours. So yeah, keep up the good work!