Me and my S.O in our heels together

AlexC94

Me and my S.O relaxing in our high heels together. I'm in my leather pleaser domina 2000 boots (6 inch stiletto heel) and leather jeans, and my S.O is in her Jeffery Campbell knockoffs (3 or 4 inch heel) that I gave to her; I owned them for 6 months beforehand.

IMG_-6mtbaf.jpg

IMG_20160104_141352.jpg

• Like 6

Looks like fun...  My SO (wife) and I often wear heels together as well.  I am (we are) lucky guys to have understanding wives...   sf

sg43.jpg

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

I'm getting her a pair of thigh boots for her birthday in 12 days,

Thigh boots as a gift makes a really strong statement.  Go the rest of the way and get yourself a pair also.  A matching pair might be fun, and why should she have all the fun.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

11 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Thigh boots as a gift makes a really strong statement.  Go the rest of the way and get yourself a pair also.  A matching pair might be fun, and why should she have all the fun.

I had a pair, but I broke the zipper, and I had no way of fixing them. Although, with the pair of boots I have now; the zipper stitching is starting to slowly come away from the boot, and when it does, I'm getting a pair of Domina 3000's. When it comes to my S.O., I'm getting her a apair of chunky heeled boots, as she was shaking when she tried mine on 3 weeks ago.

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2016 at 0:10 AM, Rick24 said:

your from N.ireland, I thought I was the only one, your very brave to go out in public, in them boots you have,

You're close. North East England.

how did your SO find out, about your little secret, nobody knows about my heeling, only the people on this site do, one member who lives in the same country as I do, gets his hair cut in the same city I live in, I also get my hair cut in the same street as he does, he told the ladies who cut his hair about me, and he wears heels their too, they said alot of good things about his heeling,  and where glad that there was another guy who wears heels in this country, I was lucky not to give him more about what I wear in guy clothing, because I know some of the girls who cut hair in that street, and I don't feel comfortable about people finding out my dirty little secret,

45 minutes ago, Rick24 said:

how did your SO find out, about your little secret, nobody knows about my heeling, only the people on this site do, one member who lives in the same country as I do, gets his hair cut in the same city I live in, I also get my hair cut in the same street as he does, he told the ladies who cut his hair about me, and he wears heels their too, they said alot of good things about his heeling,  and where glad that there was another guy who wears heels in this country, I was lucky not to give him more about what I wear in guy clothing, because I know some of the girls who cut hair in that street, and I don't feel comfortable about people finding out my dirty little secret,

Rick

thinking of it as a secret is ok

BUT

once you get the mindset it is "dirty" then you are half way to a one way ticket to oblivion.

• Like 1

Regards

James

Rick, you have the wrong attitude, for sure. There is absolutely nothing dirty about your passion for heels. It's who you are. If you're ashamed, then go seek some professional help to try to deal with it. You'll never get rid of the passion, but you might like yourself better if you can accept who you are.

I'm rather proud of my passion for heels and wear heels tastefully every chance I get. In public. And I've never had a bad experience. The demons are in your head because you've been brought up to think in gender binary: boys wear this and girls wear that. The world isn't that simple and enlightened humans are beginning to realize that.

Steve

On 24/03/2016 at 11:58 PM, Rick24 said:

I basically asked her about it, and she doesn't really mind. When I got my Demonias I showed her the pics I took.