Anybody interest in a pair of 12W Miguel Customboots.net?

HeelAddict99

I recently purchased a pair of custom boots and after some light wearing - I decided that they are not for me.

They are the "Jessica" style as shown on his website (highest heel he uses...) with the exception that I had them manufactured as ankle boots with a ez-on zipper vs. the pull-on as shown

They were quite expensive ($230.00) but if anyone is interested we can discuss a fair price.

I have a 12W foot.

Let me know if there is any interest...

HEELADDICT99

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Heeladdict99 :)

I saw your post yesterday and I´m wondering wether your Miguel Jones boots are still for sale.......if so; I might be interested. Are they in tan colour?

And do you think they´re true to size? I´m wearing a EU45. If I´m right, that is a US11 (mens size) or a US12W (ladies size).

Kind regards

Tom

Yes the boots are still available.  I purchase EU 35 from Italian Heels all the time;  so we are probably very close on size.  I have a mens 12W shoe.  Please let me know what measurements you want (or pictures you want) .... Yes they are tan is color.  You can see the boot on his website under the "Jessica" name with the exceptions that these are shorter (ankle) boots with a zipper opening.