Who says guys can't wear heels to the office?

Steve63130

• 2 weeks later...

hello aristoc:

first: excuse my terrible english, please: i´ve never learned Shakespeare´s language at school education.

My question, as you so friendly to answer: let you show your fantastic legs in heels and skirt also in public (streets, pubs, stores)? What´s about the attitude of your wife/girlfriend? Any trouble?

Many thanks for your answer,

happy day

Metoeke

Hi Metoeke,

I do occasionally wear heels and skirt out and about, but not while out with my wife. I feel the mixed attention one receives would not be fair on her.

Depending where we are going she is comfortable me wearing heels 'n' jeans or trousers. Usually boot cut to partially conceal heel, but sometimes full on with skinnies and stilettos'.

Thanks,

aristoc

37 minutes ago, aristoc said:

I do occasionally wear heels and skirt out and about, but not while out with my wife. I feel the mixed attention one receives would not be fair on her.

That is a great attitude that shows sensitivity to others.  Tell her that that her being comfortable with you wearing heels is a sure sigh of her being on your keeper list.  Also that your sensitivity to her feelings should put you on her keeper list also. :angel:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 12/06/2016 at 2:27 PM, Xtreme Heels said:

Wow!!! I must say, the heels complete your office attire perfectly and look fantastic!!!

On 10/06/2016 at 4:13 PM, aristoc said:

Well I do sometimes wear heels to the office. Generally tend to cover them with long bootcut or flared trousers so they are not too obvious, but definitely still visible.

IMG_8528 - Copy.JPG

Recently been busy carrying out defects inspections at a new Hotel. 150 rooms to inspect in heels takes it out of you, but has been an interesting  conversation piece with some of the housekeeping staff and definitely made such a boring task slightly more interesting.

IMG_9096 - Copy.JPG

=> Wow, you are so lucky for weraing heels at work!

I can not do taht, i have to wear f*cking safety shoes...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...