GF knows all about my HH fetish, advice needed!

heeladdict

On 2/12/2016 at 10:02 PM, meganiwish said:

Without even looking it up I'm going to tell you that you're wrong, and that I know what you're about, you naughty man.  So you should know that a cat may have a sex, male or female, as do humans, but not a gender.  Gender is a grammatical thing in some languages.  For example, cerveza is feminine in Spanish, but there's nothing inherently female about beer.  My sex is female and in English I have no gender.

Ok, I'm wrong. I sit corrected...in heels.

:oops:

Steve

On 12/02/2016 at 8:14 AM, Shyheels said:

Hmmm. My dictionary gives Felis as the genitive for feles. Given that Linnaeus as well as Pliny and Plautus all quite happily used Felis I think we might be safe is saying both can be considered acceptable in describing a feline.

but you're quite right - the sex if the individual felne does not come into it.

Ah, just spotted this.  You make a fair point.  The Latin case system fell apart precisely because final syllable vowels became unreliable, so it's more than likely that felis for cat is attested

28 minutes ago, mwhh said:

And with that, let's hope the sun sinks slowly in the west!   -;)

Not according to one group who was local to here, the Koreshan's. They had 'proof' the earth was hollow, and the celestial body's were simply reflections of light. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreshanity

(formerly known as "JimC")

It's on the internet...of course it's true. ;-)

Hollow Earth or "pugillo terrae" (keeping with the divergence of this thread)

On 2/3/2016 at 1:56 AM, Amanda said:

You need to be completely honest and open with her. Otherwise you'll end up building a web of falsehood and lies and ultimately fall through it and damage your relations.

Don't fall into the trap of trying to manipulate her into doing something she's not comfortable with. Just ask. If all of you chaps stuck to these basic rules then the world would be so much better for it.

@Amanda(as usual) is right on the mark.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 1/22/2016 at 0:48 PM, pebblesf said:

Listen to Rockpup.  It sure sounds to me like your GF is OK with your fetish already, she is making little jokes and not trying to ignore the whole situation.  I think it is time to have an open discussion about your heels, ask if you can model some for her.  There is no need to secretly try to "test the waters", I think you will find she is intrigued by your love of heels and looking forward to exploring your fetish with you!

I would have to agree with the both of you, being open and honest with my girlfriend about me wearing heels has worked for me! She was a little taken back at first but doesn't have any issues with me wearing heels now. In fact, she has complimented me on many occasions as to how good my heels look on me!!!

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

1 hour ago, Xtreme Heels said:

I would have to agree with the both of you, being open and honest with my girlfriend about me wearing heels has worked for me! She was a little taken back at first but doesn't have any issues with me wearing heels now. In fact, she has complimented me on many occasions as to how good my heels look on me!!!

Congratulations on getting that out of the way. The next step, which is where I'm at, is trying to balance the wife's approval with JUST EXACTLY HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE? Good luck to you.