It's Nice To Know You're Out There!!!!

Histiletto

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 10:10 PM, subtle said:

I just found hhplace over the weekend. I've felt alone like I've been hiding something for a long time, almost scared to say high heels in public like it was taboo or something.

But it is nice to know there are others out there. Here are some new ones I got.

No longer feeling as alone.

IMG_0003.jpg

Great combination buddy, glad to have you here!  Don

618NKTW62y8L__UL1500_.jpgAs people wear the outfits they have chosen and in this case high heeled outfits, they are following the natural process of adornment as it is meant to happen. With what and how a person covers and adorns their physique is suppose to be up to them. It actually doesn't matter what others may think or say, they are just another perspective. Their reasons for trying to help may be well intended, but other people (society) are (is) still trying to control everyone's look with the programmed "one-size fits all" stereotyped ideal. In the "free" cultures of the world, a number of females have knocked down many barriers and have given the necessary effort to wear whatever they choose. Their accomplishments have helped to restore the natural order of using their personal agency to choose how they want to appear to others. However, there are still a lot of women and men, who are stuck on or are comfortable with the social traditions as society has set them, which means they continue to let others decide what their choice in adornments entail. This is also their right, but to enforce this upon everyone is still against the natural order of how our personal agency was intended to perform.

By the way, I have acquired these 4.5" stilettos to accent my male appearance. They look great with a shirt and a pair of jeans.618NKTW62y8L__UL1500_.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Histiletto said:

By the way, I have acquired these 4.5" stilettos to accent my male appearance. They look great with a shirt and a pair of jeans.

Indeed they would.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.