Newbie RAH. Hello all.

Hi all,

I am new to HHPlace. I live in Michigan.  I love heels on women (especially Red heels, a la Zalman King's Red Shoe Diaries), and have started a collection for myself.

I have a sincere question for all willing to answer.  How can I entice my girlfriend to wear heels more often and learn to walk in spikes?  Any tips/secrets are appreciated.

RAH

Shoes002.jpg

Welcome to hhplace, RAH.

As for enticing Your girlfriend to wear heels for you more often, there isn't much you can do.  She either likes heels or doesn't particularly like them.  You would be more likely to get her to approve of your wearing them than to get her to wear them more frequently.  For her (or any other female) it is a matter of comfort, taste and fashion.  Women have their own ideas of what style of clothing they should wear to make them look there best.  While most women are open to suggestions, most think men haven't a clue.  An attitude that's in their genes from birth.  

You can always give her the idea that her in heels really make her sexy and turn you on.  A really big danger with this approach is that she is liable to get the impression that you are more interested in her footwear than you are in her body.

It's a tuff tough call.  Like I said.  Get her to approve and wear them yourself.

good luck.

mwhh (formerly Bubba136)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Lately my biggest problem is that I like really high heels, (5+ inch'ers).  She hasn't worn them for quite a while, so I may try easing her into some lower height heels.  The pair I have are the ones in the picture.  I bought her a matching pair.  At least she REALLY likes them on me.  And I do naturally walk in them better than most women.  :-)

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎51‎:‎11‎, HeelLuvr said:

Lately my biggest problem is that I like really high heels, (5+ inch'ers).  She hasn't worn them for quite a while, so I may try easing her into some lower height heels.  The pair I have are the ones in the picture.  I bought her a matching pair.  At least she REALLY likes them on me.  And I do naturally walk in them better than most women.  :-)

Well, you are very lucky indeed, wish my better half liked the way I look in boots!  And, it makes sense to me that guys with larger feet have an easier time with heels than women, especially 4" and larger heels. 

On 12/5/2015 at 1:39 PM, pebblesf said:

Well, you are very lucky indeed, wish my better half liked the way I look in boots!  And, it makes sense to me that guys with larger feet have an easier time with heels than women, especially 4" and larger heels. 

I have a singular advantage that I wore circa 1970's disco platform chunky heels quite a bit.  Even wrenched my ankle in a pair on the dance floor.

.Ha Ha Ha Ha Stayin alive.  Stayin alive.  Disco anyone?