Where Does Caitlyn Jenner get her shoes?

barney15c

As a US13 she would not normally buy them from mainstream stores, so where does she get them. 

Some of them look like they are designer, so may be custom made.

She was wearing rather a nice pair of kitten heel ankle boots a few days ago, does anyone know the make?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

With the money she has I doubt she has problems buying shoes. She probably has people shopping for her, or on the other hand begging her to buy their shoes.  Plus, I bet very few of us here could afford her tastes in foot wear.

I doubt Caitlyn would be caught dead in Payless, so yeah, I'm guessing she has her shoes custom made. She can damn sure afford that.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, robbiehhw said:

Whatever your opinion of her, she is not a guy :)

Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner? if not a guy what is he?

He is still a male, I don't care how many parts you add or remove. The scary part is he does make a fair looking woman for his age. Considering he is 60+ years old he/she does not look too bad at all, but then if I had the money to hire the best make up artists and clothing designers I might even look good in a dress.

On 12/2/2015, 8:06:13, Pumped said:

Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner? if not a guy what is he?

He is still a male, I don't care how many parts you add or remove. The scary part is he does make a fair looking woman for his age. Considering he is 60+ years old he/she does not look too bad at all, but then if I had the money to hire the best make up artists and clothing designers I might even look good in a dress.

I respectfully suggest you read up on Transgender people. The Wikipedia article out there is pretty good. Calling someone is  transgender, the wrong gender can be pretty hurtful to them. Now i doubt she is here but as a MTF trans woman it would be hurtful to me, so i have some sympathy.  I'm at the point where i am getting "sir" about 25% of the time, and ma'am the rest. The 25% still sucks take my word for it. 

If i recall correctly the profile for this site asked " your gender at birth " which i answered truthfully as male. I am not a guy i can assure you.  Its not being politically correct its just being kind and it's not that hard either.

Genetically she may have been more born male but genetics do not constitute someone's gender. They get to choose that. Gender is identity - you are man, woman or some other non-binary variant (there are many). What the person was biologically at birth is not relevant to what they should be called. Nor is body parts, chromosomes are any of of that. Bruce the guy went away, Caitlyn the woman took his place. 

What she does with her money to improve her looks is interesting for sure, but if the measure of a woman is how good she looks in a dress, then there would be a lot less women in the world, no matter what chromosomes they possess. People are are a lot more then their looks and their bodies, i don't know her but i can definitely say that is the case for her too.

Robbie, I tried to come up with some explanation of my thoughts, but everything I come up with sounds hateful. Lets just say I understand your, and others line of thought on this.

I don't have issue with anyone that wishes to change gender, in fact if you were here I would not have any problem having a nice visit with you. I believe I am more accepting than the average population. I just have issue with the terminology. Trust me, I am a guy that likes high heels! I believe we all have a certain amount of male and female traits, some more than others.

• Like 1

Lady and gentleman,

Thank you both for calmly reaching consensus on this issue without flaming and subsequent hurt. I applaud you both on handling the issue very maturely, and I agree, we need to focus on what unites us (heels) and not what divides us.

Steve

• Like 1

Whatever your opinion on Caitlyn Jenner, if this serves as a wakeup call to Louboutin and his ilk that people with larger feet exist who wish to buy their product then everyone's a winner.

Except your purse for obvious reasons. ;)