wedge sneakers - which and where?

dahool

Hello ladies and gents,

I would like to buy a pair of wedge sneakers. I know there are lots of options but when it comes to buying there is always "something". I pretty much like the Jimmy Choo Panama but the price of €550 is much too much for me. I would like to spend not more than €200-250 - it can be a high brand or a no-name. I would also like the wedge height of 8-10 cm and my size is US11 - EU42/43.

Have you got anything interesting that might catch an eye of mine? Couple of minutes ago I found THESE but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. 

Please share your thoughts, ideas and any options that might be helpful for me and other wedge heelers :)

I see Geox Eleni wedge sneaker is available up to a size 42 from Nordstroms. I am sure if looking for them you can find them in other stores too.

Also the Nike "Dunk Sky Hi" wedge is in a women's size 12/42 as well.

Also I saw a few pairs of size 11 wedges on E-Bay, you might find them there!

• 3 weeks later...

the nike dunk shy hi are one of the best options as far as big sizes are concerned.

they are also quite popular but i would think the biggest sizes would be available usually on line, at lest here in italy the stores like footlocker only have till 39.

another good choice could be the pumas but i do not see them so avaialble

https://www.google.com/search?q=xhilaration+kahsha&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH4N_-8KvJAhVJkh4KHfw9BzgQ_AUICCgC&biw=1366&bih=635

If they still make the Xhilaration Khasha, they're amazing! I have a pair and they look just like Isabel Marant's shoe but way more reasonably priced. They did make these in 11 but I'm not sure since I bought mine over a year ago or more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had always been interested in wedge sneakers myself, but couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the Dunk SkyHi wedges...

Fortunately, I found the Converse Lux MidWedge sneakers at their outlet locations for no more than $30 each!

The wedges are no more than 3", but they are super comfortable.

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I had always been interested in wedge sneakers myself, but couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the Dunk SkyHi wedges...

Fortunately, I found the Converse Lux MidWedge sneakers at their outlet locations for no more than $30 each!

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

I know the converse wedge sneakers are very comfortable, I have a white pair, the van's wedge sneakers aren't bad either, they are just under 3".

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 10:20 AM, wedgemao said:

the nike dunk shy hi are one of the best options as far as big sizes are concerned.

they are also quite popular but i would think the biggest sizes would be available usually on line, at lest here in italy the stores like footlocker only have till 39.

another good choice could be the pumas but i do not see them so avaialble

I would love a pair of the ski high nikes, so cool, would wear them anywhere...The adidas superstar wedge sneaks are hot also

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

@KneeBooted Very nice looking converse sneakers!

i also have an old pair of wedges sneakers from Le coq sportif, and they are extremely comfortable and discrete (6cm heel height). In fact it's the only pair of shoes with heel I have manage to wore in public few years ago!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

These are fabulous. So subtle.  Am sure you can easily wear these out without issue 

It took some of the women at my church a few weeks to notice lol.

I wore them out today to a local art fair for 5+ hours and they were so comfortable!

6 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

It took some of the women at my church a few weeks to notice lol.

I wore them out today to a local art fair for 5+ hours and they were so comfortable!

That's great!

Hope the baby is doing well...

Keep heeling - hope to see more soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2017 at 9:53 AM, KneeBooted said:

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

Love to find a pair. I haven't been able to find a pair at the Converse Outlet nearest me and the pairs on eBay are marked-up something awful. I keep snatching up Dunk Sky Hi's on eBay when they are reasonably priced.

• Like 1

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Has anyone happened to spot any of these sneakers in a size 13? Maybe I’m not looking closely enough but haven’t seen any advertised or listed. Thanks!

Logjam

Edited by Logjam

19 hours ago, inquisitor said:

Love to find a pair. I haven't been able to find a pair at the Converse Outlet nearest me and the pairs on eBay are marked-up something awful. I keep snatching up Dunk Sky Hi's on eBay when they are reasonably priced.

Where are you located? What size are you? I could keep my eye out. I usually visit one that's half hour from me every other week.