Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

OMG

how to choose

the wittner ones without a platform i have as well. I am very jealous you have the wittner platforms in patent. They are hard to find. 

The tony blanco are great as well.

if its pumps i might have to wear my regola platforms from nine west

• Like 1

Regards

James

Back at work and something different today. Im not a great suede fan but i found these suede platform 'tony bianco' boots at dfo in meld for $40 down from 220

tony bianco only go to a us10 but they are generally a little big. These one fit snugly but the toes are comfy and with the platform are easy to walk in even with the 5 inch heels. The platform makes them just over 11cm or 4.2 inches 

image.jpeg

Regards

James

The down under get together didnt happen. But worked ok as a tooth played up and urgent trip to dentist has been had.

Heading home on train instead of the scooter and about to do another first.

First trip on a train wearing stilettos. My fave 9cm platform wittner 'HIRE' ankle boots

james

image.jpg

Regards

James

The boots look good with the leggings, and you have the legs to wear them.  I wear jeans print leggings with knee high and thigh boots all the time.

1 hour ago, Sydheel said:

not sure about them but there is NO hiding the shoes. 

On the other hand, you don't have to worry about somebody seeing your heels.  Takin away that worry can be a great stress relief.  It's a matter of showing off your heels with confidence, a bit of "yep, I'm wearing heels...so" attitude.

Enjoy your heels.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I think the jeans look ok and as you say no hiding the heels, which can be a good thing. I would prefer the jeans, jeggings to be say couple of inches longer just to cover the top of the boot, just leaving the heels fully on display.

life is not a rehearsal

On 30 November 2015 at 10:54:23, Sydheel said:

Trieying out a pair of really skinny jeans, jeggings actually

not sure about them but there is NO hiding the shoes. 

Might even wear them out for a try one day.

Looking good. Skinny jeans and heels are hot. Hope you decide to venture out, I'm sure you won't regret it, it's a real buzz. 

They sure do look comfy.  What do you do when someone comes into your office?

I remember a post from Iloveboots, who used to run an office that sold boots, where he described a day when everyone in the office wore boots (most of them thigh boots) to work and the reaction of delivery folks that came that day.  This was back in the day when wearing boots was not that common (especially thigh boots).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Steve63130 said:

G'day, Syd! Good looking boots! But isn't it getting a bit too warm for boots in your corner of the planet? It's cool here in Ohio, but not cold enough for boots for me yet. Soon, though.

Steve

I suspect they have A/C in Sidney and weather.com reports that the average temperature in Sidney in in the mid 70Fs (but topping out at 90F) which is fine weather for boots (except the 90F part).  Steve your north of me here in Cincinnati and the weather here is fine for boots.:giggle:

Here in SYDNEY, (TBG no i rather a y) lol

The heat and humidity do take their toll. So its far more ankle boots now.

just checking conversions. Today is meant to be 32c which is about 90 and is stormy so humidity up. A few days ago it was 42.8c which is 109f. 

I have no a/c yet but i have a fan. 

Regards

James

7 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

They sure do look comfy.  What do you do when someone comes into your office?

It was Late in the day and i wasnt expecting anyone. Door was locked. Was able to sit and catch up on paper work for nearly 2 hours.

Regards

James

New ebay purchase arrived. WOOHOO!

O M F G, They are crazy high but comfy and surprisingly easy to walk in. but short steps only. The thick heels makes them feel vety sturdy. 

Topshop 'aristocrat' booties in eu42. 2nd hand but Never worn. 5cm platform, 19cm heel, thats a 14cm effect. 

Little gold zip on outside 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Regards

James

Hello all

another day, another milestone. !!!

bought a pair of guys slim jeans and today was first day out with heels and jeans that didnt at leadt partially cover. 

The whole of my fave booties on display with 10cm block heel. 

Went to DFO and tried on a few pairs in yhe nine west store. Amazing staff there as always. 

Anyway. Got out with no purchases (credit card says whew !)

James

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Regards

James