Jump to content
Sydheel

Collection and pics from down under

Recommended Posts

Awesome way to dress for work !

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James, you are wearing boots at the office??

Wish I worked there....Don

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pebblesf said:

James, you are wearing boots at the office??

Wish I worked there....Don

Hi Don

yes i wear heels all day every day.

i dont wear the OTK boots much. Needs to be a timeslit with no meetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, Sydheel said:

t IMG_5700.thumb.JPG.9829d77790b4f47658da4a4927649155.JPG

Wow - amazing look for the office... am sure they keep you toasty-warm!! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to everyone

Been a quiet period, work and weekend sports taking up a lot of time. 

Im just finishing a 3 day trip to Canberra, and was brave enough to wear some shoes normally reserved for warmer climes. I guessed I would be spending most of my time indoors.

Here are a few pics

The 1st 2 are my Wittner peep toe ankle boots in a sand coloured leather. Ive posted these before and these boots are a go to now for me, with denim jeggings

The next 2 are Wittner 11.5cm (4.5inch) stiletto pumps, pointy toe and set back heel. I love these. Lounging in bar with black leggings.

These were the 1st 2 days

Then this afternoon I dropped in to the Canberra Centre Wittner store and checked out some current styles.

try on 1: Gold boots are super comfy and with only a 9cm heel are way easy to walk in. The gold is gorgeous but I dont think went with the denim jeggings, maybe with black or a lighter blue ?

Try on 2: Mid brown thigh boots, a stretch suede that fits like a glove, pull on, but surprisingly easy to get on and off. these have a 10cm heel, they are reduced big time but still $250, so I will wait a bit longer. They also come in black leather which I think I would prefer

 

IMG_5819.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

IMG_5808.JPG

IMG_5809.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

IMG_5821.JPG

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a delivery

I bit the bullet and bought a NEW pair of shoes, even though I waited a bit till they came down from Full price to sale. I tried them on when they first came into the store and loved them

Nine West EXPENSIVE, in black patent. (Here is the weirdness. The US version is Synthetic. The AUS version is Leather...... GO FIGURE)

peep toe half D'orsay with a platform

super comfy !

super easy to walk in !

I never thought about it, but once I saw the half D'orsay pair I realised I liked the less is more type shoe.

I will get actual pics ASAP, but have lost my phone for a few days to repairman.

Ive attached a stock photo from Nine West

expensive-blackpatent-2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone.

Im away in Canberra for a few days and thought I should get a few posts in.

Went to bar in hotel, then out and down the street to a local 7/11 store, then back to bar.

Wearing black womens tight leggings and my new peep toe Nine West Expensive shoes. Still a little snug but that will loosen

Regards

 

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5990.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow @Sydheel / James - really rocking that look, especially with the painted toes! Must have felt great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Often platforms look a bit much depending on the height but  you  style them very well. 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:37 AM, Sydheel said:

Hello to everyone

Been a quiet period, work and weekend sports taking up a lot of time. 

Im just finishing a 3 day trip to Canberra, and was brave enough to wear some shoes normally reserved for warmer climes. I guessed I would be spending most of my time indoors.

Here are a few pics

The 1st 2 are my Wittner peep toe ankle boots in a sand coloured leather. Ive posted these before and these boots are a go to now for me, with denim jeggings

The next 2 are Wittner 11.5cm (4.5inch) stiletto pumps, pointy toe and set back heel. I love these. Lounging in bar with black leggings.

These were the 1st 2 days

Then this afternoon I dropped in to the Canberra Centre Wittner store and checked out some current styles.

try on 1: Gold boots are super comfy and with only a 9cm heel are way easy to walk in. The gold is gorgeous but I dont think went with the denim jeggings, maybe with black or a lighter blue ?

Try on 2: Mid brown thigh boots, a stretch suede that fits like a glove, pull on, but surprisingly easy to get on and off. these have a 10cm heel, they are reduced big time but still $250, so I will wait a bit longer. They also come in black leather which I think I would prefer

 

IMG_5819.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

IMG_5808.JPG

IMG_5809.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

IMG_5821.JPG

Love those suede knee high heel stilettos. Would look great with my brown moto suede jacket. 

The Wittner pumps are classic paired with leggings makes a statement for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 3:37 PM, Sydheel said:

IMG_5821.JPG

Hi Sydheel,

These yellow booties are very nice. And pointty. Could you draw a line where your toes are in the shoes ?

Thanks,

G.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new day and a wonderful sunny morning in Sydney

Sitting in a fave coffee shop watching the world

wearing newish (2nd hand) ebay purchase HOT OPTIONS Leopard print synthetic pumps with 12cm heel, 1.5cm platform

Enjoy your day

 

IMG_6031.JPG

IMG_6032.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone

Well Im having a clean out.

I have 25 pairs of shoes and boots to go

I will be putting them on ebay but happy to get them to a good home for someone here

 

IMG_6113.JPG

IMG_6114.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG

IMG_6116.JPG

IMG_6117.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What size are You, be interested in several of them (6) if shipping isn't too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s quite the collection to sell.  What does the collection yiutbkeeping look like !?!?!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James,

I hope you're not getting rid of EVERYTHING!

Steve

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve63130 said:

James,

I hope you're not getting rid of EVERYTHING!

Steve

O no, just too many

thats about half

im generally a size 11/42, majority are this size

some are 10/41

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sent a pm on 4 items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the black boots with the white soles, are they leather?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geeze James

How can you part with so many pairs. I’d really struggle to let go so many lovely heels. Especially the red/black FSJ pumps - I’ve had my eye on a pair of those for sometime. 

Kim

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 11:56 PM, pebblesf said:

Love the black boots with the white soles, are they leather?

HI 

Yes, the upper and lining are leather but the rear part is a stretchy fabric

makes them a real effort to get on, as they are very tight and run small, (more of a 10-41) hence out they go

Pity as once on they are gorgeous

10 hours ago, heelsareme said:

Geeze James

How can you part with so many pairs. I’d really struggle to let go so many lovely heels. Especially the red/black FSJ pumps - I’ve had my eye on a pair of those for sometime. 

Kim

Hi Kim

As tastes evolve and my limit of what I think i can wear changes I found I bought lots of shoes, some fitted well, some less so. The FSJ shoes are really great, but I wasnt a fan of the cut so im unlikely to wear them.

I just needed the space so I was rutheless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi James

totally understandable. How do you find the quality of FSJ’s? I’m very tempted to order a pair?

kim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heelsareme :   I know you did not ask for my advise, but here it is anyway. I just received my second pair of SFJ  high heel shoes. On my feet they wear well.

FSJ also provides a choice of colors for an extra $20.00. Just pick your color. Shoes, color, and shipping for under $100.00. Today I am ordering a third (3) 

pair in Carmel color.  Best of luck to you.   spikesmike593ebbc716187_DSCF5229(1).thumb.JPG.6918f1b3e8501165c25c9625604ba4e6.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.