Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

Went to wittner yesterday to try to decide on a pair of boots. Im torn between elliot ankle boots and mariko thigh boots. 

While there i saw a whole bunch of shoes on special so spent a bit of time trying some on. 

These were 2 of my faves. 

I was really surprised that the bold pink pumps looked so good

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

• Like 3

Regards

James

1 hour ago, heelsareme said:

I can recommend the Elliot_ I wear mine heaps . I have them in tan but thinking about getting a black pair now they are on sale.

The pumps look great on you also. Tough call so I would go both!!

Im just trying to be picky. I have similar boots to the elliot one and im fighting a battle (loosing i think) with myself not to but tooo many shoes unless they're really different 

Regards

James

20 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

The pinks pumps look great, @Sydheel - you have a lovely arch. 

What heels did you wear into the shop?

I was wearing a pair of wittner ankle boots. Stlye name animal. In black leather. 

1.5 cm platform. 12cm heel

(pics of these boots is from another day)

IMG_2417.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

Hey Sydheel,

the pink pumps are lovely. You mentioned you were surprised how good they looked. I am totally biased to pumps but I wear jeans now and again, but always with a high heel pump. I often wear bold pinks/ reds/ golds/ silvers etc... and a statement shoe works well with denim! You're wearing tailored/ snug fitting jeans which is essential for a pump shoe I think. You look really good in the shot.

I think the pink suede is definitely worth getting if you can !

5 hours ago, RonC said:

I've not been a big fan of the gladiator style for the most part, but for some reason I really like those sandals, though the circular heel is kind of odd.

Hi @RonC

i wasnt a great fan till i tried them on, however the pic doesn't do them justice. The heels are actually 8cm so reasonably high yet easy walking. The heels is more a rounded flattened triangle than pure round. 

I will try to get a pic with no stocking socks as well which should improve the overall look 

Regards

James

11 hours ago, heelsareme said:

And what did you decide?

Hi K

still torn on the boots......

As far as these 2 pumps and sandals go, I'm not sure as I like both but looking at where I would wear them. 

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone 

was in Tony Bianco yesterday. Tried on a pair of black stretchy sock style boots that were crotch high. Dimity is style name. 11.5 cm heel. 

They have some wow factor but a little high in heel and tight on toe

but wowee, felt nice

also nice that the shop assistant said. "They look good on you. You have better legs than me. I cant wear them"

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 5:21 AM, Sydheel said:

Hi everyone 

was in Tony Bianco yesterday. Tried on a pair of black stretchy sock style boots that were crotch high. Dimity is style name. 11.5 cm heel. 

They have some wow factor but a little high in heel and tight on toe

but wowee, felt nice

also nice that the shop assistant said. "They look good on you. You have better legs than me. I cant wear them"

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

Not a fan of crotch boots only can be worn with just leggings or pantyhose and skirt. The skinny jeans leg hem looks to bulky at the ankles yet surprisingly they truly appear nice. Somehow the block shape heel looks very attractive and trendy from older shape styles. Gives me pause for thought buying similar block shape heel booties.  Diddy's in spandex sleeve might look good to bad about the sizing ending at 10 US.

diddy.khaki-lyc_default_3.jpg

The SA must of been heavy set in thigh department saying she can't wear them although i'm sure she tried to put them on. Like most heel booties tightness in the front toe area is often the case. Sometimes comfort and good sense is often thrown out the window when appearance is more important. Indeed they do appear good, doubt the SA lied to make a sale you do look good.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, Sydheel said:

I was wearing a pair of wittner ankle boots. Stlye name animal. In black leather. 

1.5 cm platform. 12cm heel

(pics of these boots is from another day)

IMG_2417.JPG

James, that combination is a home run for sure, right out of the ball park!

12 hours ago, heelsareme said:

Really nice! And $40 what a bargain!!

Enjoy

The ebay seller had 2 pairs, when i got the 1st pair, i thought long and hard about getting the 2nd pair as well as spares, but in the end didnt.

Regards

James

Any regrets? I remember buying a pair of expensive old-style French made bicycle pedals that were no longer being made and we're harder than hell to find. There was a second pair there and I thought hard about buying both but didn't. I just had to get all parsimonious.  I could kick myself now. I'd love to have had a spare pair right now and they are virtually unobtainable these days. Even battered up used pairs of those pedals - if you can find them - go for much more money than I paid.

although i have a single pair of strappy heels they have a closed heel. On ebay i found a pair of 9west us11 strappy sandals. I was expecting it to be a try on, not comfy, doesnt fit exercise.........

i offered $15-16 ish. Accepted and here they are. Im stunned by how well they fit, how comfy they are AND how easy to walk in. 11cm heel, .75cm platform 

apologies, i need to touch up toes, but its winter here officially!

So thats it. Im off ebay for a while. I need to sell some to make room for my 3 recent purchases

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3006.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Any regrets? I remember buying a pair of expensive old-style French made bicycle pedals that were no longer being made and we're harder than hell to find. There was a second pair there and I thought hard about buying both but didn't. I just had to get all parsimonious.  I could kick myself now. I'd love to have had a spare pair right now and they are virtually unobtainable these days. Even battered up used pairs of those pedals - if you can find them - go for much more money than I paid.

some regrets, but ive made 3 purchases recently and have to slow down a bit, make room for them, and sell a few of the 'dont wear anymore' pairs

Regards

James

On 8/15/2017 at 0:37 AM, Sydheel said:

although i have a single pair of strappy heels they have a closed heel. On ebay i found a pair of 9west us11 strappy sandals. I was expecting it to be a try on, not comfy, doesnt fit exercise.........

i offered $15-16 ish. Accepted and here they are. Im stunned by how well they fit, how comfy they are AND how easy to walk in. 11cm heel, .75cm platform 

apologies, i need to touch up toes, but its winter here officially!

So thats it. Im off ebay for a while. I need to sell some to make room for my 3 recent purchases

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3006.JPG

Great pair of sandals.  I wish I could find a pair in my size 12.  Very sexy!