Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

Wearing the hose foot pads is for sanitary purposes, although not sure how effective they are. 

Careful though, If you're like me and prefer barefoot wear, the hose actually eases you foot into the shoes. You may get a  false sense of fit.

Hello

went into a shop today and dound they sell pleaser boots. Tried on a size 10 pair that went all the way up. The tops were touching each other

IMG_2655.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

On 25/05/2017 at 10:34 AM, Sydheel said:

Hello

went into a shop today and dound they sell pleaser boots. Tried on a size 10 pair that went all the way up. The tops were touching each other

Those boots are fun, but I liked the Wittner suede boots a lot better.  I have a pair that are that tall but I haven't worn them out and about.  I have a pair similar to the Wittner suede boots that I wear whenever I want a fancy look.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

12 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Those boots are fun, but I liked the Wittner suede boots a lot better.  I have a pair that are that tall but I haven't worn them out and about.  I have a pair similar to the Wittner suede boots that I wear whenever I want a fancy look.

:wavey:

Hey TBG

yes they were fun and a blast to try on but the fit and the quality were lacking. Whereas the Wittner ones were solid and you could walk in them these were loose and wobbly.

Regards

James

Another cold morning and i wussed out and caught the train

wearing my relatively new black ankle boots with a 9cm wooden block heel in a nice light contrast. 

Boots by Atmos & Here in size 10. 

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look fabulous Sydheel!

Was the gentleman opposite you eyeing your choice of heels for the day?

Hi @jeremy1986

I dont think he or anyone else noticed. It was a full train.

• Like 2

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2017 at 7:43 AM, BFGheels said:

Hi from Perth 

The pics are of my small collection but doesn't include my boots.

Hi @BFGheels

great heels. I love this pair. Where did you get them. What make / style

thanks for sharing

James

Regards

James

On 12/06/2017 at 7:40 AM, Sydheel said:

Hi @BFGheels

great heels. I love this pair. Where did you get them. What make / style

thanks for sharing

James

Thanks @Sydheel

I actually got them off eBay for about 60 aud at the same time as those boots and red/black colour shift heels. 

I will post a pic of the order later today (currently away from my office) 

Also just ordered these on a whim and due to price drop (113 down from 205 including shipping... see pic)

will have to see if my toes end up squished or not... 

IMG_0012.PNG

IMG_0013.PNG

@Sydheel

here is those heels from eBay 

IMG_0014.PNG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

in Canberra for 3 days and went into local Jo Mercer outlet store. Tried on these Zion  peeptoe high heeled booties. 

These were 9.5. They fitted but will chase a 10. Had to try on with stocking socks but would wear barefoot.

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

I agree but trying on they prefer you use the sockettes ;(

still another gorgeous if chilly day here 0 degrees (C) but out for breakfast in my wittner open toe boots

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2815.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

• Like 1

Regards

James

On 26/06/2017 at 1:11 PM, Sydheel said:

Hi all

in Canberra for 3 days and went into local Jo Mercer outlet store. Tried on these Zion  peeptoe high heeled booties. 

These were 9.5. They fitted but will chase a 10. Had to try on with stocking socks but would wear barefoot.

Gorgeous peep toe boots, are those brown knee highs in the background the ones you took off to try these on? They look nice and comfy 

18 hours ago, maninboots said:

Gorgeous peep toe boots, are those brown knee highs in the background the ones you took off to try these on? They look nice and comfy 

Hi @maninboots

yes brown ones on floor are my Jo mercer knee high ones that i was wearing 

super comfy

8cm heel

Regards

James

On 08/12/2015 at 4:29 AM, Sydheel said:

Time for a little update:)

sitting my office this arvo in a pair of jeggings and my long boots with 3.5 inch stiletto

very comfy.

Hey @Sydheel. Nice boots and jeans, what brand are they

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2017 at 1:11 PM, Sydheel said:

Hi all

Well i found a pair in the right size.

And purchased them

Woohoo, they are so comfy

IMG_2810.JPG

• Like 1

Regards

James

Nice, now these are more to my biased liking ! Nice pointy toed pumps. They are quite high on the vamp, but they look great, and if I'm not mistaken the heel is quite far back on the shoe so they should be very forgiving to walk in.

Nice taper on the jeans to go with a pointy pump. No point hiding them away!

11 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Nice, now these are more to my biased liking ! Nice pointy toed pumps. They are quite high on the vamp, but they look great, and if I'm not mistaken the heel is quite far back on the shoe so they should be very forgiving to walk in.

Nice taper on the jeans to go with a pointy pump. No point hiding them away!

thanks, but what the heck is the vamp. Ive heard the term, but have no idea what your talking about.

and yes heel is 10.5cm and set all the way back

James

Regards

James

Just now, Sydheel said:

thanks, but what the heck is the vamp. Ive heard the term, but have no idea what your talking about.

and yes heel is 10.5cm and set all the way back

James

the vamp is the piece across your toes, or the opening across the top of the foot. Pumps are a lower vamp because the top of the foot is exposed unlike a lave up shoe which covers the forefoot and has a higher vamp. Or thats how I understand it. Pumps generally have low vamps, a pump with a lot of toe cleavage has a lower vamp again.

What I was saying, or trying to say is that they fit quite high over your toes, but otherwise I think they're lovely.

• Like 1