Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

On 4/19/2017 at 5:11 AM, Sydheel said:

These are MARIKO in black neoprene with 9cm block heel. They were way way way comfy. 

IMG_2430.JPG

Did you get a pair?  Real shame if you didn't.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

7 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Did you get a pair?  Real shame if you didn't.

Not yet, but I intend to. Im thinking of waiting a little till they go on sale.

Regards

James

I'm still trying to get my head around how I was able to fit these booties!!! They are Nine West ankle boots and I know that this brand is very generous when it comes to sizing! This particular pair is a size 8 and usually anything no matter what brand in a size 8, I don't even look at it twice because that's ridiculous to try and even imagine fitting a size 8 shoe on a size 10 foot.  Still I was able to fit them on.  Much to say they fit pretty well,  still snug because the last person who wore them didn't break in them. I'm speechless.  I did try on a different pair of Nine West shoes in a size 8 and my foot couldn't even get in halfway. 

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

• Like 5

I'm still trying to get my head around how I was able to fit these booties!!! They are Nine West ankle boots and I know that this brand is very generous when it comes to sizing! This particular pair is a size 8 and usually anything no matter what brand in a size 8, I don't even look at it twice because that's ridiculous to try and even imagine fitting a size 8 shoe on a size 10 foot.  Still I was able to fit them on.  Much to say they fit pretty well,  still snug because the last person who wore them didn't break in them. I'm speechless.  I did try on a different pair of Nine West shoes in a size 8 and my foot couldn't even get in halfway. 

20 hours ago, Bionicci said:

Interesting to hear you say that. My experience has been just the opposite. I have found Nine West to be uncomfortably small on me. I have tried several styles of their heeled loafers in US women's size 12, which is normally quite ample in other brands, and have found Nine West short and unwearable. 

Perhaps they've changed their sizing a bit in the last couple of years and it's now more generous. I will have to consider giving them another try.

Steve

Out and about in bris vegas

im staying in centre of cbd area in a hotel overlooking the main mall

lots of shops nearby. Lots of stores to visit. 

Went out shopping first day in jeggings and wittner block heel boots, then later went out in black zara leggings with same booties. 

then 2nd night went out in jeggings with knee boots over the top (my first adventure like this)

apoligies for pics. Only mirror in hotel room faces toilet 

IMG_2591.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

just spent an hour at the Brisbane DFO. Nice place but could have blown my expense account wide open.

tried on a bunch of shoes and boots in WITTNER store and also in WINDSOR SMITH and TONY BIANCO

In the end so many choices. I have 3 on hold, while I make a decision, as I can only afford 1 at present.

O the dilemas we face !!

• Like 2

Regards

James

14 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2591.JPG

Great look!  I hope you had fun showing those boots off and that they were appreciated by the folks around you.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi all

been hectic this trip so haven't had proper time to sort pics and post them in timely fashion

so here are a few from shoe trying on adventures 

windsor smith ankle boots

nine west grey knee boots

3 pairs of wittners sandals boots. The strappy sandals were SOOO high 12.5 cm effect, i could barely walk but actually quite comfy

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

• Like 3

Regards

James

Then wittner store for some new season styles

dessa leopard ankle boots

tammy thigh boots

popp chunky ankle boots (clunky)

plus 2 pics of all the try ons 

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

The gray OTK boots and the Tammy thigh boots would have been a nice addition to your collection. :text_sigh:

The suede ankle boots do look good though.

Sounds like you had a busy trip but still managed to have fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

The gray OTK boots and the Tammy thigh boots would have been a nice addition to your collection. :text_sigh:

The suede ankle boots do look good though.

Sounds like you had a busy trip but still managed to have fun.

Indeed. Lots of fun !

Regards

James

13 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

13 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

What a fun time you had!
They all look amazing on you, but what tickled my fancy the most are the ones above. really fabulous..!

PS - were you wearing hose here?

• Like 1

On 17/05/2017 at 8:26 AM, Jkrenzer said:

They feel like they haven't been broken in unless the leather is really hard.  Or the last owner had them stretched to fit a larger foot and somehow managed to keep the leather taut. 

12 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

What a fun time you had!
They all look amazing on you, but what tickled my fancy the most are the ones above. really fabulous..!

PS - were you wearing hose here?

Thank you

yes I generally wear hose.

I know I shouldn't in strappy sandals but for try on its easier and some shops prefer it. Though the girls serving me at WITTNER outlet did say i should take the stockings off and show off my red nails. LOL

• Like 1

Regards

James

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:12 AM, Sydheel said:

Thank you

yes I generally wear hose.

I know I shouldn't in strappy sandals but for try on its easier and some shops prefer it. Though the girls serving me at WITTNER outlet did say i should take the stockings off and show off my red nails. LOL

I Agree with you, must make trying on heels a breeze. Must feel great wearing hose all the time - and nice and snug under those jeggings!