Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

6 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2334.JPG

I'm not normally a fan of that type shoe, probably because I've never had a pair that fit that well, but those look FANTASTIC, and even better with the nails.  Well done.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi Syd, I have to ask please - how comfortable are those to wear? I've found that many strappy heels look really good but aren't that comfortable. Thanks!

Logjam

57 minutes ago, Logjam said:

Hi Syd, I have to ask please - how comfortable are those to wear? I've found that many strappy heels look really good but aren't that comfortable. Thanks!

Logjam

Hi @Logjam

Thanks for asking. The crossover straps on the top of my foot esp R foot could use an extra 2-3 mm.

With the tight straps they are snug to get on but once on i find them ok. They are comfy on toes and foot position. I think the fact they're wider straps might help although they are my only strappy pair so I have nothing to compare them with. 

The 1 cm platform assists in making walking easier and the heel is very solid not a true slender stiletto.

Plus i love the look !

hope that helps

• Like 1

Regards

James

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, Sydheel said:

Sorry guys n gals

ive been busy and not pisting or logging in for a week or 2

friday arvo here at work

chilling with jeggings and strappy high heels

have a great easter and eat too many chocky eggs

James

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

You look stunning!!
Wouldn't mind delivery mail in your office :cheeky: 

• Like 1

Last day before easter break

wearing my wittner 'animal' black ankle boots. 12cm heel, 1cm hidden platform 

they are still snug and tiring but at the same time invigorating

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2417.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

Hi all

Went to visit the NEW Wittner outlet store in Sydney. About twice as big as prev one. 

Got to try on some cool new season boots. 

These are MARIKO in black neoprene with 9cm block heel. They were way way way comfy. 

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

• Like 5

Regards

James

3 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2430.JPG

They look great.  Don't pass up the opportunity to get a pair.  I have two similar pair, one with a block heel and the other with a stiletto and they get worn a lot..

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Had some time to kill this morning between meetings. Went to Nine West, Jo Mercer and Windsor Smith. 

Loved a couple of Nine West boots however only the boring black was available in 11 in Aus. Surprisingly several pairs of 10s fitted very nicely (nine west must be using bigger patterns)

Nothing much else fitted or felt right all day. 

Still a fun if frustrating morning

Regards

James

Whhhhooooopppppssss

forgot the pics

first 2 are nine west, 3rd is jo mercer. All fitted ok but didnt grab me

4th is my fave. Size 10 nine west 'hatcher' boots but tight on left zip. Great colour grey / khaki blend

5th is nine west Maloney stilleto boot. Again fits beautifully in the 11 in black but the 2 colours i loved; grey and tan seude only in 10s

back to work

wallet intact

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2457.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

Nice boots.  Saw some in the hill country area above Brisbane (north west) last year that I wanted to try on, but I was not by myself so I couldn't.

Even though you didn't find anything to buy, shoe shopping is still an enjoyable activity.

Edited by Cali

9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

wallet intact

You mean you passed up all of these great looking boots?:text_sigh:

I like #3 for daily wear but #5 for really looking good.  I'm envious that you can comfortably wear a pointed toe style.

17 hours ago, Pumped said:

What style name is the brown Nine West with the stacked hell?

Ahh my apologies

i should have provided details

shoe 1 Nine West LUKE i tried the suede for size but didnt like the look but found the plain leather in another store. Much better look

Shoe 2 Nine West KIRBY in Barley suede. Fits nice but i felt heel was too chunky and didnt do it for me 

shoe 3 Jo Mercer NOTABLE i tried on black and nude but the fit at the arch is all wrong. I have a high arch and it was all over the place. Pity the nude ones were lovely to look at

shoe 4 Nine West HATCHER in Taupe. Current model also in US. Lovely

shoe 5 Nine West Maloney boot. Also current in US 

hope this helps

James

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all

I have ventured onto 'The Iconic' a mail order shop in AUS for fashion. 

I have browsed this site for a long time but last week I bought a pair of boots.

They are by ATMOS & HERE. I had never heard of them beforehand, but they go to size 11. I ordered the size 11 and was surprised that they were too big. I returned them and got the size 10, which fit like a glove. The style name is HANNAH. They have a all leather upper and a block wooden heel of 85mm.

I just went down town in them and first wear had them on for 3 hours, walking all over, very comfy, very easy to walk in, could easily become my GO TO booties.

Enjoy

James

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

• Like 5

Regards

James

9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I ordered the size 11 and was surprised that they were too big.

Trying on an 11 and having it be too big is a new concept to me. :penitent:

Those booties look great.  The light colored heel is a nice contrast and says "Yep, I'm wearing heels".

Enjoy them.

James

A booted home run for sure buddy!  Must have felt great being out and about in that killer outfit!

I too favor the pointed toe boots, but they all look great, especially with the jeans...

Edited by pebblesf
didn't see all the pics

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:11 AM, Sydheel said:

Hi all

Went to visit the NEW Wittner outlet store in Sydney. About twice as big as prev one. 

Got to try on some cool new season boots. 

These are MARIKO in black neoprene with 9cm block heel. They were way way way comfy. 

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

Bravo James!  Looking so fine with those boots over the jeans, everything looks and fits perfectly....And reactions?

• Like 1