Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

Gday all, 

just chiilin at work, wearing my knee boots by Jo Mercer in size EU 42, with a 9cm block heel, in and out for coffee and about, train to and from today. 

I find it amazing once you overcome the inner headspace voices just how easy it is to do as youd like and how little  anyone notices or cares.

James

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

• Like 8

Regards

James

@Sydheel Very nice outfit ! Brown boots with skinny jeans combination looks very casual ! 
4 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I find it amazing once you overcome the inner headspace voices just how easy it is to do as youd like and how little  anyone notices or cares.

I really appreciate your comments about the stress which can bring going out wearing heels, It encourage all of us who are beginners! Thanks a lot 

10 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Gday all, 

just chiilin at work, wearing my knee boots by Jo Mercer in size EU 42, with a 9cm block heel, in and out for coffee and about, train to and from today. 

James

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

James-  That is a great combination.  You look great buddy

James Those are great looking boots and they look good on you.

14 hours ago, Sydheel said:

As for the headspace voices, I think we should pay attention to them.  Remember how exciting it was to the first time you wore heels in public.  The excitement came from those headspace voices screaming that this was the wrong thing to do and that people would ridicule you for doing it.  Gradually those voices quieted (or gave up) and wearing heels became an enjoyment and less exciting.  I still listen to my headspace voices when they say things like, "You really don't want to go in there wearing a skirt or in jeans for that matter".  I sure @JeffB listens to his saying, "You can't wear those things together".  I do wonder what @CAT's voices tell him.:penitent:

We should listen to our headspace voices but we should be willing to challenge them.  If we don't we will never be different from out great grandparents, grandparents, parents...   Women would never wear pants or vote, men would only wear white shirts, and nobody would wear heels.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Morning all

Another day, scooter into work, stop at my Fave cafe for a coffee. Wearing my INC Bellona Suede booties sz 11. I bought these on ebay from that huge seller apparelsave.

12cm stiletto heel, 1cm platform. Very solid feel, easy to walk in despite the height, They are a bit snug still but theyre loosening up with each wear, and I can wear them all day now.

Have a great day.

James

Procaffeinate: To put something off till after youve had coffee.

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

• Like 8

Regards

James

14 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_2239.JPG

I like this pair better than the open toe pair.  However, both are good looking heels and I'm glad your having fun showing them off.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:47 AM, Sydheel said:

Morning all

Another day, scooter into work, stop at my Fave cafe for a coffee. Wearing my INC Bellona Suede booties sz 11. I bought these on ebay from that huge seller apparelsave.

12cm stiletto heel, 1cm platform. Very solid feel, easy to walk in despite the height, They are a bit snug still but theyre loosening up with each wear, and I can wear them all day now.

Have a great day.

James

Procaffeinate: To put something off till after youve had coffee.

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

These are especially lovely - and very sexy!
They look great with your skinny's

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve63130 said:

Not knocking it at all. I love it. Often!

Steve

Apologies for jumping to conclusions! I was recently travelling with a group of your countrymen, all of whom had much to say about Vegemite and none of it nice! :-)

Yanks usually just don't get it. I was taught to enjoy it the right way by an Aussie friend back in 2001, not to slab it on like peanut butter, but to spread it thinly so you can enjoy the taste without gagging on it. And I loved it from that first taste. I usually enjoy it 4-5 times a week, with toast and butter. I'm a big fan of it. Wife isn't fond of it. Oh, well, more for me. LOL

</hijack thread>

Steve

• Like 1

Let me re boot the thread then. HaHa

at airport waiting on flight. A week in Canberra on course. 

Wearing my Jo Mercer long boots, 8cm block heel 

im fairly sure ive packed too many heels. Will have to share lots of pics to make the trip worthwhile 

James

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Let me re boot the thread then. HaHa

at airport waiting on flight. A week in Canberra on course. 

Wearing my Jo Mercer long boots, 8cm block heel 

im fairly sure ive packed too many heels. Will have to share lots of pics to make the trip worthwhile 

James

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

Safe travels mate!

you look great, as always...

Keep us posted - love reading the stories too!

9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I'm fairly sure I've packed too many heels.

Steamer-trunk-3.jpg.ecfb9700ce545df12a7a89ca014cb5d6.jpg

The steamer trunk was a little much for the luggage rack. :penitent:

• Like 1

Hi from Perth 

The pics are of my small collection but doesn't include my boots. Love wearing them when possible and just got the red and closed to black ones (top two pics) from eBay and need to break them in still. 

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

Edited by BFGheels
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BFGheels said:

Hi from Perth 

The pics are of my small collection but doesn't include my boots. Love wearing them when possible and just got the red and closed to black ones (top two pics) from eBay and need to break them in still. 

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

Would love to see your boots collection!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys n gals

ive been busy and not pisting or logging in for a week or 2

friday arvo here at work

chilling with jeggings and strappy high heels

have a great easter and eat too many chocky eggs

James

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

• Like 9