Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

On 6/2/2016 at 10:07 PM, destheman said:

Here's a couple more pics of me in my boots

image.jpeg

I have a pair of Tony style-U crotch high boots but I hope this is a different manufacturer as my boots are very difficult for walking.  Your look like a much better pair of boots.  I love the shoulder length gloves.  I've always thought thigh boots were opera gloves for the feet.  Funny though, since I've been wearing thigh boots I haven't worn my gloves anywhere near as much as I used to.  What a wonderful feeling it is though to have your arms and legs enclosed in leather. :angel:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

5 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I have a pair of Tony style-U crotch high boots but I hope this is a different manufacturer as my boots are very difficult for walking.  Your look like a much better pair of boots.  I love the shoulder length gloves.  I've always thought thigh boots were opera gloves for the feet.  Funny though, since I've been wearing thigh boots I haven't worn my gloves anywhere near as much as I used to.  What a wonderful feeling it is though to have your arms and legs enclosed in leather. :angel:

Haha I used to think the same thing, that thigh high boots were like opera gloves for legs... I love wearing my gloves, I always wear them when I wear my boots, it's such an amazing feeling wearing them both.

On 2 June 2016 at 7:53 AM, Sydheel said:

Winter has hit !

LOL

temp dropped to 9 degrees C. 

Heading on train to work with much thinner heels than normal. 

Boots by clarks uk8 size, leather knee high, 10cm heel, 1.5cm platform

james

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wearing these boots again to work friday on train in peak. Got off in city, walking up to coffee shop. I noticed a girl walking beside me looking at me. I looked over. 

She smiled and nodded then said "im impressed". Said thank you to her. She then continues "great legs, youve got the length in them"

kept me bubbly and smiling all day 

• Like 3

Regards

James

11 hours ago, Sydheel said:

She then continues "great legs, youve got the length in them"

Yep, they reach all the way to the ground. :penitent:

What a great way to start the day.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

11 hours ago, Sydheel said:

She smiled and nodded then said "im impressed".

Nice boots, looking good, and always a pleasure to get a complement.

Edited by aristoc
  • Like 1

First pics

2 pairs of pumps. 

Went looking for boots but found these. Similar heel and design. Both full leather. Really good quality and comfy

both are: 11cm heel, 1cm platform, size Eu 42.5

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Regards

James

On 14/06/2016 at 9:54 PM, Steve63130 said:

G'day, James!

I'm jealous and I haven't even seen what you've bought yet! LOL

Steve

Thanks Steve

i ended up with 4 pairs

2 boots, 2 pumps

All 4 $50 ea

so happy

My boot purchases !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Regards

James

13 hours ago, heels_are_me said:

Nice, nice, nice,nice!!!!

Thanks mate.

im going back soon as they are going to have another day. Should i look for any 41s for you ?

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 6:41 PM, destheman said:

Haha I used to think the same thing, that thigh high boots were like opera gloves for legs... I love wearing my gloves, I always wear them when I wear my boots, it's such an amazing feeling wearing them both.

I just discovered an old thread I started on hhplace: Opera gloves in public.  I had forgotten all about this thread from 2008 but I may venture forth with my gloves on again when the weather cool off a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I suppose a little update is needed

Work wear gets better by the day

todays update 

Wittner 'millionaire' suede ankle boots in light sand. 13cm block heel. Rear zip, 3 cm platform

very stable and essy to walk in

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Regards

James

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 6:09 PM, Sydheel said:

Thanks Steve

i ended up with 4 pairs

2 boots, 2 pumps

All 4 $50 ea

so happy

My boot purchases !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Another killer combination, wish I could go boot shopping with you!

Update 2

the next day. Changed my boots. These new ones are a pair of 'miss shop' which is a myer own brand. Myer been one of the big general stores in aus. 

Tan stiletto ankle booties in real suede. Pointy toe 1.5 cm concealed platform. 12cm heel. Stretch sides. Size 10. These are snug and ive had to wear them lots in short stints to stretch them a bit.

not near as easy to walk / stand in as yesterdays pair. (More practice needed i suppose) But theyre still right up there on my fave list

enjoy

James

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Regards

James

21 hours ago, petey86 said:

The Wittner Millionaire boots look good - you must have quite a collection of Wittner shoes now!

Yes i do

the wittner brand make great quality. Real leather shoes at good prices and are 1 if few (here in aus) who go to 42 in every shoe they make

Regards

James