Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

10 hours ago, stealhers said:

Looking good there mate glad you're getting out enjoying those heels!! 

Thanks mate. I think 50% of my luggage for the canberra trip was from my heel collection. LOL

Regards

James

Just pumping out the emails at work. New ebay purchase from miss shop. Which is the MYER stores own brand  Theyre only a size 10. But they're real suede so have stretched a bit already. 

Still snug but a blast. And $10. Couldnt pass it up

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Regards

James

Thanks TBG

i paid the local mister minute to stretch them, which has made a big difference, plus i squirt in some stretch spray each time i wear them. 

My left little toe sticks out about 5mm further than my right one. Might have to get the oxy or grinder onto it. LOL

Regards

James

• 1 month later...

Thought i should share 2 new purchases 

topshop clogs. Way cool. Came from UK very quickly

also just bought a pair of studded ankle boots. Should arrive midweek 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Regards

James

New purchase as pic above just arrived

Colin Stuart ankle boots. Size 11. Leather with studs. 14cm heel 2 cm platform. Fit like a glove

WOOHOO !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Regards

James

8 hours ago, Sydheel said:

More time in my new studded booties. This time with black stretchy leggings

image.jpeg

I didn't like the booties when you posted them with the jeans.  That style of shoe decoration just isn't my thing, but seeing them again with leggings... I'm starting to come around.  Consider wearing black socks with the leggings, that way only the studs provide the eve catching contrast.  These are shoes to be noticed.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 4:10 PM, Sydheel said:

Saw these the other day on pinterest. Had to share. 

Love them, but not for everyday wear 

image.jpeg

I have to say that those are quite eye catching, I would wear them!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Winter in sydney is just a week away but our run of gorgeous weather continues. In cbd on course and having a coffee outside. Jeans, tshirt, tan suede boots.

25 deg (C) and blue sky.  

Doesnt get much better

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

Winter has hit !

LOL

temp dropped to 9 degrees C. 

Heading on train to work with much thinner heels than normal. 

Boots by clarks uk8 size, leather knee high, 10cm heel, 1.5cm platform

james

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Regards

James

Wow, love your posts.. I'm from Sydney too... I wish I had the courage to wear my boots in public more. The most public thing I've done, is go to the movies in skinny jeans with thigh high boots on, but during the day.. And there was only 5 other people in the cinema

image.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, destheman said:

Wow, love your posts.. I'm from Sydney too... I wish I had the courage to wear my boots in public more. The most public thing I've done, is go to the movies in skinny jeans with thigh high boots on, but during the day.. And there was only 5 other people in the cinema

image.png

It does sure look like you have taken a step in the right direction.  Nice boots by the way.

I've been the cinema many times wearing my boots.  Just wear them like any other pair of shoes and do it with confidence.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, destheman said:

Thanks thighbootguy. I'm slowly starting to walk around more in my boots without trying to care what other people think

As my 102 year old aunt used to say, "Quality work takes time".

Public heeling is a double edged sword. On the good side, soon even those boots will become just another pair of shoes.  On the bad side, soon even those boots will become just another pair of shoes.   

Enjoy your boots.

On 2 June 2016 at 9:18 AM, destheman said:

image.png

Yay, another Sydney heeler !

You have more couage than me !

i wear heels almost always now but have not gone to boots let alone thigh boots outside the jeans. How do you get to / from cinema.

Regards

James

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Yay, another Sydney heeler !

You have more couage than me !

i wear heels almost always now but have not gone to boots let alone thigh boots outside the jeans. How do you get to / from cinema.

I just walked in like usual.. Except with my boots over my jeans.. Hehe.. Had a lot of strange looks, but nobody said anything.. It was such a rush, but there weren't many people around... I'd be too afraid to do it when a lot of people are around.