Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

The first photo is again of the nine west with jeans. I like the look. The other photos are just something I put on one afternoon. 

The bottom 2 are from Diana Ferrari

Feedback is always welcome. 

IMG_2477.JPG

DSCN3569.JPG

DSCN1657.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy all

well its been hot n hot down here. (None of that snow shovelling team sighted here) And work has been busy and life goes on

whilst i have been browsing the shops frequently there is little change in what they carry while we wait for the winter collection to roll in. 

Most shops are just getting their first new boots and it looks like an exciting season

I had s voucher from a teturn and grabbed a pair of wittner size 42 CANDICE ankle boots in a light tan / sand colour  

very comfy, just a 6cm block heel but a striking new colour for me.  

Hope all is well  with everyone

james

image.jpg

• Like 3

Regards

James

• 4 weeks later...

@Sydheel I'm not jealous at all :biggrin:;)

Just kidding. You got a very tempting shoe collection :)

I got bigger size (USw 14) which makes it hard for me to find what I want. Saw a pair (or several) that made me drool. The question is: Do Nine inch have sz USw 14 in stock?

4 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

@Sydheel I'm not jealous at all :biggrin:;)

Just kidding. You got a very tempting shoe collection :)

I got bigger size (USw 14) which makes it hard for me to find what I want. Saw a pair (or several) that made me drool. The question is: Do Nine inch have sz USw 14 in stock?

Nine west i presume you mean go to us12

Regards

James

5 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Great looking boots!  Slim heels and a little platform helps you get up in the world. :fine:

Thank you TBG

always nice. I got a few more looks than normal. :) ie more than none. And 2 comments, both from girls. 1 asked what make the boots were as she wanted a pair just like them (clarks all leather style unknown, 1cm platform, 9cm heel). The other just said "lovely boots, you walk in heels better than i do"

so a great day all round

Regards

James

18 hours ago, Sydheel said:

The other just said "lovely boots, you walk in heels better than i do"

Well... she does have a good eye for footwear.  It also means you walk in heels very well or that she does it horribly.  It is also interesting that we judge how well we walk in heels by how well gals walk in heels.  Enough of the soapbox oratory, it is always nice to get a complement, and having good looking footwear noticed is better than what we typically hear, "I went out in heels and no one noticed".

Well done.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks TBG

As many of us start our journeys we crave obscurity and the voices in our head are saying "What if someone notices?"

as we progress and realise very few notice and even less care the voices change to "Bugger this! Why doesnt anyone notice"

Regards

James

My recent changes are not in my heels, but rather my jeans. Ive gone from straight legs to slim legs and even a pair of jeggings (i never knew there was such a thing)

but here they are with s pair of forever new (actually ever new) which is US parent booties which i picked up at their outlet for the equiv of 2 coffees. Size 41 so they are squeezy as im normally a 42.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Regards

James

On 19 March 2016 at 0:20 AM, CPB said:

Sydheel

I've just read through your thread. You have great taste in heels, keep it up. Skinny jeans also go great with boots.

Thank you

we each have our 'OWN' thing that fliats our boat. Its important to find yours and explore it. 

Do what you enjoy, do what you want to do, be guided and respectfull of those you love and love you. 

Easy peasy really

Regards

James

Well well well

its been a hell of a day. Im away with work and decided to let it all out. Wore my new (2nd hand, thank you ebay) boots from home at 4.30am to airport, teavel to Canberra, then after work to the lical DFO (outlet centre) for some shopping. Work jeans today but changed to jeggings for the shops. 

What a blast!

had 2 girls purring over me in 1 store. Made me promise to go to their other tore down town tomorrow or wed as they have more stlyes and more bigger sizes 

then i chatted with a lady who singled me out as we were leaving and gave me tips on where to shop. We chatted for 10 minutes on pro and cons of different brands. 

Then back to hotel. Swim. Chillax. 

Then out on town, slim jeans and stiletto boots. The pics dont do them justice, theyre 10cm heels. 

Now sitting at little asian restaurant having dinner. And s few beers (excuse my poor typing)

What a day in heels. !

first 2 pics. New ankle boots with 12cm heel on plane

next 4 my stiletto heel long boots. At restaurant

cheers

James

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Regards

James

7 hours ago, pebblesf said:

James

You really look great in those boots and jeans, wish I had a bootbud like you!

Thank you

just about to head out for breakky

what to wear ?

• Like 1

Regards

James

There is some night life in canberra (not!)

out for breakky on s crisp morning 5deg with chill factor to 2deg C not F.

wearing tight jeans with zip at ankles and my old fave Windsor Smith booties. 

I quite like the fact that frequently there is a little bit of skin showing between the jeans and boots. 

Anyway, onto important issues

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Regards

James

1 hour ago, Steve63130 said:

G'day, James,

You look great in those booties! I will have to break down and get something like them myself. Looks good. So does breakky! Put some Vegemite on your toast, mate!

:happy:

Steve

Thanks steve

highly recommend a pair or 3

Regards

James