Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the positive chat since i joined. Has given me lots of confidence. 

Im gojng to pist some pics and little diary of my heeling activities down under in Sydney. 

Regards

James

I was at my fave store today wittner who have great quality heels and boots up to eu42 which is a 10.5. In us and aus. Im an 11 so i fit about 80% of them. 

I found a pair of peep toe all leather ankle boots with a 1 cm platform and 12cm block heel in the run out shelves. 

my first ever pair of peep or open toes. I tried them on and bought them. How much ? 

$26 (aussie). 

I am soooooo happy. Pic coming asap

james

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Regards

James

Nice peep toe boots you have there :).

I'm another fan of Wittner, usually fit their size 42 shoes and sometimes 41 if I'm lucky and had many styles over the years from them.

Good to see another Aussie ;)

4 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

Shoe size US9.5 

Got these from payless a year ago

If you have been driving in those shoes for a year, I'm really impressed by the way you have maintained them and not skuffed up the back of the shoe. 

Well done.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Another great shopping adventure just completed.  Went to ninewest in sydney cbd. Small but open store onto the mall. Nervous but excited going in. 

Young staff member asked me what i wanted, no issues at all. Tried on about 6 pairs of pumps with 2 girls clucking over me. Telling me those look great. Those not as good, try these. I want to see these on you. In the end i dont know who was having the better time. Bought a pair of platform pumps. But almost bought the ones in the pic

maybe next visit

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Regards

James

On 10/30/2015, 4:43:59, Thighbootguy said:

If you have been driving in those shoes for a year, I'm really impressed by the way you have maintained them and not skuffed up the back of the shoe. 

Well done.

Thanks Thighbootguy. Yup, been driving in these for more than a year almost everyday. No scuff issue at the back of the shoe. Patent finish is still shiny. 

Morning all

Tue morning here and ive just started a big adventure. Due to expected rain i went to local train station and left my scooter nearby. Slipped on a pair of heels and got on train. 

There is no option now. I have NO reserve shoes. I have to take train to city (about 40 mins) then a 1.5 k (1 mile) walk to my work. Then i have to enter the security area. Im thrilled and nervous. Although i wear heels all the time they tend to be lower and more block type. 

I am wearing a pair of windsor smith 'tempurr' booties with a thin block type 10cm heel. I am sure to have sore feet on arriva. 

Hope i dont run into anyone i know 

will report in again on way home

james

• Like 2

Regards

James

The Nine West pumps look great but I would have thought the pair of Windsor Smith 'Tempurr' booties with a thin block type 10cm heel would have been better at work.

How did it go in the pumps?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I only wore the new pumps for 2 lots of 30 mins while at my desk as im trying to stretch them. Its either that or cut off my left little toe. Lol

i had the other booties on for rest of day. 

On my way home now and after a whole day my feet hurt, but its a nice hurt

Regards

James

On 29/10/2015 at 5:18 AM, Sydheel said:

I was at my fave store today wittner who have great quality heels and boots up to eu42 which is a 10.5. In us and aus. Im an 11 so i fit about 80% of them. 

I found a pair of peep toe all leather ankle boots with a 1 cm platform and 12cm block heel in the run out shelves. 

my first ever pair of peep or open toes. I tried them on and bought them. How much ? 

$26 (aussie). 

I am soooooo happy. Pic coming asap

james

Great combination!

Some more pics of the booties

real leather, made by windsor smith, style tempurr, 10cm heel. This is about as high as i can go at present.

thanks for all the great comments. Inspires me :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Regards

James

Yesterday i was Doing my routine search on ebay and gumtree and found a person selling size 11 shoes / boots

a quick exchange of sms and a few $$ and i have 4 pairs of new heels coming my way. Almost new. Less than $10 each

even got a pic sent of them in the box to be posted

bargain !

image.jpeg

Regards

James

Wowee

had a garage clean out over weekend and took 1 platic crate with old olympic pins and patches to a swap meet (i used to collect these)

made $600 and cleaned out a bit of the garage. 

WIN WIN

on way home stopped in at shopping centre for a coffee and saw a betts shoe store. I had never been in this chain before. So In i venture

some nice shoes but almost all only to a sz 10. (Im an 11). Sales assistant grabbed 2 pairs and said these 2 i know run big. Do you want to try them. Theyre on special

tried them on. Wow. Killer heels. 

Cheap as, so another pair added to the collection

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Regards

James

On 04/11/2015 at 2:09 AM, Sydheel said:

Shoes at work

sitting in office wearing in / stretching out my new nine west pumps

Very nice pumps, my friend. They look good on you! Bravo!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 08/11/2015 at 11:20 PM, Sydheel said:

on way home stopped in at shopping centre for a coffee and saw a betts shoe store. I had never been in this chain before. So In i venture

some nice shoes but almost all only to a sz 10. (Im an 11). Sales assistant grabbed 2 pairs and said these 2 i know run big. Do you want to try them. Theyre on special

tried them on. Wow. Killer heels. 

Cheap as, so another pair added to the collection

Great looking shoes, and on special too.  With a peep toe you can often cheat on the size a little.  I love the zipper closure on the back.  They really look comfortable...are they?