Various heels, size UK 9 / 10

dbert

I have various pairs of high heeled boots and shoes for sale, all marked as UK 9 or 9 wide, but most a very comfortable fit for a UK 10. Specifics about each pair in replies to this thread.

A house move is forcing the sale unfortunately. All are available for collection anywhere in the north east Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire type area ideally, or to mail if required. Any questions please ask!

So in total 7 pairs up for sale. I plan to keep just 2 pairs for now, so the first 5 will be sold if anyone is interested. As I said in the initial post, ideally for collection by someone fairly local to save packaging and postage.

Reply here or PM if you're interested.

• Like 1

Sydheel - I'm sure it would be too expensive to be worth mailing to Australia for you. The second pair are definitely leather, and the second pair I'm not sure about without checking them.

Sydheel - I'm happy to check the price to mail them to Australia though, so will check and post back. Of the ones you were interested in only the stiletto courts are left, and they are leather.

It looks like £13.90 is standard international delivery for a parcel the size of a pair of shoes, as long as it is under 2kg, no matter where. So I'm happy to send any to Oz (aside from the knee high boots) for £7 above the posted price including postage (ie I will discount by half the postage cost).

Pairs 1, 3 and 5 now sold.

Remaining pairs for sale are:

Next stiletto courts, leather, size 9W, £20 including postage and packing to UK.

Dr Martens wedge heels, size 9, £25 including postage and packing to UK.

Next knee high boots, size 9, £30 including postage and packing to UK.

Next shoe boots, size 9W, £20 including postage and packing to UK.

For international postage the cost would be approximately £10 more.

• 1 month later...