Heels in Oz

aussieheels

I'm a newbie here and I love wearing women heels whenever I get a chance. I go through phases where i cannot resist my urges to wear heels in public and I have wore 4 inch heels (boots) on trains and walking home from the train station (in my suit after work - when it is dark enough so that most people getting off the train at my station won't notice) Just wondering if there are anyone on here that are from australia

One of Jenny's website's most beloved women members is from Sydney. Jane, whose pictures you can view in her picture gallery at Jenny's, has it all.

A beautiful woman with fashion and great heels. You can also see her at:http://www.geocities.com/janesgalleries/galleries.htm

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Here is STYLETTOS from the other side of the world, Italy.

An even more complete selection of Jane's pictures can be found here:

http://members.fortunecity.com/dishh/jane/index.html

Also I'd like to suggest a few links regarding Terry Biviano, the first and only (as long as I know) australian high end footwear designer, who is also a glamourous young woman:

http://www.six6photography.com.au/Fashion/mercedes2003ss/dw35%20terry%20biviano/dw35%20terry%20biviano.htm

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/2003/05/08/1052280370651.html

All these links are tken from STYLETTOS Italy link page.

Hey, I am an avid heeler who lives in Oz. Over the years i have been through many styles and sizes and on occasion have been out in public either early morning or late at night. I am interested in hearing from other guys from Oz, maybe a meet?? Reply with ideas. I have found there seems to be a lot of repressed males in oz with a friend of my GF married to a full blown trannie, who would die if i knew even though i have seen and tried his shoe collection when he has been at work.

Maybe he wouldn't mind so much if he knew that you shared his love of high heels. I remember helping a friend tidy some stuff up in his house a few years ago and finding his high heels. He was mortified until I asked to try them on! Chris

BC wrote:

I have found there seems to be a lot of repressed males in oz with a friend of my GF married to a full blown trannie, who would die if i knew even though i have seen and tried his shoe collection when he has been at work.

Now that sentenance has to be further explained because it creates some interesting images -- in my mind, at least. :D:D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

BC - great to know that there are others in Oz. A meet sound great, however i'm not sure whether I'm up for that yet. When you talk about the repressed males in Oz, i suppose i have to classify myself as one of them but hopefully, somehow i can get over that (or if all of a sudden there is a more general acceptance of male in heels in the public). It's unfortunate that I have to be repressed but at the same time I have to fit into the social norm in order for my everyday professional life to function.....

Hello everyone, I am new, From brisbane australia. I was so happy when i found this page, i have only started to try my desiar to were heels. I bought some and wore them around the house, but had to hide them away as i live in a share house. I just recently told a freind about my privet live and he was cool about it and even had a go. i want to get more adventours but am shy to do something. But im glad other men are lke me.

hey ice... glad to see another aussie on the board..... hopefully as more of us men are willing to admit to our admiration for heels and are willing to wear them out, the more acceptance there will be and eventually it will just become part of men fashion as oppose to something we have to hide to wear

Yeah i cant wait for the day, when i can drive to the shops. Get out of the car to my shopping, and wear the heels i want and not have any strange looks or harsh feelings. Im not addicted, but like the idea of wearing heels around people. Just dont think ive got the guts. Its just the gotta be a bloke thing.