Fredericks of Hollywood

electricfoxx

Hi, are Fredericks of Hollywood still selling shoes? I can't find a website for them on line. I am after a pair of these, in black, size US10/UK8, new or used. Anyone know of any good auction sites for the US I can try apart from EBay? 

Thanks in in advance for your help!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think I may have a pair exactly like that. Not sure about the size. Might be bigger. I'll check.

That'd be great if you could check, thank you!

I think I may have a pair exactly like that. Not sure about the size. Might be bigger. I'll check.

That'd be great if you could check, thank you!

I've been searching through my collection and unfortunately no luck. I know I had a pair like that in black. I just can't remember whether or not its in some box somewhere or if I sold them. Chances of them still turning are probably slim. I do have a different pair from Fredericks. There is no size on them but they're quite recent and I bought them from eBay UK, whilst looking for size 8UK sandals. If you want them I'm willing to sell them.

20151025_223554.jpg

Does not surprise me either. As FOH closed all stores (even their flagship in Hollywood i think) they became an internet retailer only. In that game - unless you can sell expensive shoes or a massive volume, you would get far better margins from lingerie.