Heels4men

Tacchi Alti

Is this defunct? I applied to join months ago but no response, and I see the last people admitted to the portals were let in over a year ago. Technical problems or loss of interest by Tech?

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Just that I see the last people admitted were in October last year. Am I the only one who's asked to join in that time? I've had no message or anything

John Milton

Guys, one of the reasons the registrations were not working for a while was because of the anti-spam module not working properly.

There have been plenty of signups over the last year, and there are currently only 6 awaiting approval now, dating back to Sept 17th..

I try to get in there once a month at the very least to sort out the approvals, so god only knows why you are claiming nobody has joined since October last year.

Also, quite a LOT of you guys seem to use crappy emails or those "throw-away" mailboxes, and so 1 of 2 things is happening..

1. Your validation emails are bouncing, hence you never see them due to mistakes in your email address (I get a LOT of them bouncing back saying mailbox doesn't exist)

2. I see you using a throw-away disposable mailbox and simply delete your registration. If you cant be bothered, then neither shall I. Those mailboxes cause more problems than they create and are used mostly by spammers looking just to get access long enough to spam the crap out of the forums.

So if you do signup, use a proper, legit email address (Only you and me will ever see it) and check your spelling carefully!

Oh and please, don't put all the BS crap in your profile about how you are looking for women or fetish nonsense, otherwise again, it goes in the bin.

So to those who have never had a response, that is why. Seems only a small handful are willing to actually play nicely.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

The last welcome message from you to new members was 4 October 2014. I drew my own conclusions, and I can't see any posts obviously by new members since that date, although of course I wouldn't know who they are anyway. What do you mean by throw-away mailboxes? I have a yahoo account I've used for years - it's the one I have registered with this site, and I'd have given it for registration on h4m.

John Milton

• 1 month later...

For what it's worth, I 'applied' to H4M in April 2014, was seemingly ignored for months (despite reminders) and eventually 'admitted' in October 2014, although shown as a member since April.  So, if you apply, make sure you have another hobby while you wait to get in ... but I think the wait is worthwhile.