Do you ever feel feminine?

Jamie001

Yes, i feel feminine when wearing heels and that feeling is really great. Getting the kind of rush every time i slip on my heels.  I am not gay and that i am really sure as i dont have any sexual interest to a guy. Sexual desire only goes to women. I think i am a lesbian trap in a mans body. 8)

• Like 1

A lesbian trapped in a man's body...   ha ha   That is funny.  I have been telling my friends that for years....  But do lesbians like high heels??  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 6:06 PM, Kittyinboots said:

Yes, every time I put my high heel boots I feel feminine.  Everything from my facial expressions, my stride, my voice, my mannerisms all go into girl mode when I wear boots.  Today I went to a local coffee shop and was called ma'am which didn't bother me.  In fact I was excited that I was able to pass as a woman. If I carry myself as a woman, some may assume I am one and move on.  Putting on high heel boots makes me feel good about myself.  I feel that I have a certain look that not all males are able to pull off. 

I agree, wearing great boots makes me feel better about the way I look, although not really trying to be feminine, not that I could pull it off anyway!  And you are so right, not all guys are really able to pull off wearing hot boots, but they sure do look great when successful! 

Many have said growing up my aunts, female cousins i look feminine. Seeing they had misguided way of looking on how a man should appear. Let's face it woman aren't fashion geniuses, most designers are male correct, so why do women believe men have no sense of style.

It's not trying to look pretty but being recognized is always good feeling and most importantly sets you apart from the others.

While wearing unisex clothing, ie... running tights etc.. People comment that i resemble appearing like a woman being i have lean skinny body). So when i enjoy comfortable piece of clothing that is taken hostage by feminine fashion styles and incorporate it to my gender then lines get blurred what is feminine... 

So if someone says or heard them say he looks like a girl laughing over top of their comments i can only agree yah right see my bulge lately, saying so what. Many people look fat, old, ugly, beautiful so why be bothered of a label that someone's opinion. Best answer is smile saying, do i look prettier then you..Lol...:-P

Funny think is that there are a ton of women that should not be wearing leggings,,,,,, at all.  Yet they do. I have worn leggings out on a regular bases, I know from my pics that you wouldn't believe it, and I have never had a comment good or bad that I have heard.  I kinda agree that the people with the comments usually are jealous of the fact that i(we) look better then them.  Every time I have been out in heels that are 6" the girls all tell me I walk better in them then I do.  Wear what you like and don't worry about other people.