Where to put them

wastheels

Hey there, as i told you last time my parents found out about my thing with Heels and they won't tolerance it. The reason they know was the fact, that my mother found two pairs of my Heels. But the problem now is that i have much more pairs of Heels and i don't know where to put them or hide them, so my parents can't see the shoes i have and the pairs i buy in the future.. At would you guys do in that situation..

Try to limit what pairs you buy. Think of what you have in your collection and buy other styles you like, different heel heights, heel styles. If you have pairs that are uncomfortable sell or donate them to charity to make space for new pairs.

Well, they haven't thrown you out yet, so there is some hope that when they find more and realize how serious you are about wearing heels, who knows what can happen. Perhaps you should hide a few pairs in obvious places of secrecy to spark some more conversation, that you might have some degree of prepared input to state what your choice of attire means in the whole scheme of life. People, who are free and feel they can be the person they are, are more creatively productive socially then those who feel like they are under the thumb of compliance in the realm of false ideals and inaccurate stereotypes. Of course, once you've taken this position, the responsibility to perform better becomes yours to achieve in the service of others while leading the way - realizing we all have our foibles and deficiencies as members of the human race. Truth and integrity are on the side of those who live them. (Yup! The force can be with you.)

wastheels, Consider this a good incentive to work toward getting your place. Also consider this, whether you're 16 or 18 or 21 now this desire to wear heels will be around 20 years from now.

If your parents know and understand the importance of this now then what happens 20 years from now will not be controversial at all. Unconditional love can be hard to master when one's mind isn't fully open to the entire personality.