haro evry one =^-^=

Hi all I'm the newbie both to here and to high heels as well. I hope to learn a lot and hopefully make my my 3 goals along the way first is to be able to walk in my deva 3006x 5in thigh high boots. The other is loosing a lot of weight, and last be ready for a special purchase as a gift to my self when i hit my goal of 114-120 pound range from over 300 is the punitiveshoes palio pony boots. I'v been drooling over thees boots fora few years now but i know theirs no point in getting them now if i cant even walk in my 5 inch boots for more than a few mints due to my currant weight and well largely more than that inexperience with stilettos in general. so thank you for letting me join the community! ^^

Edited by Tech
Inappropriate content

Welcome to the forum.

Those are high goals you have set for yourself.  Losing 200 pounds is daunting and beyond my imagination.  Good luck.  I hope you have the discipline for it.  The transition form male to female is not really a topic of discussion for this forum.  However thigh boots is certainly a great topic (I'm rather biased in that direction).  Until you get close to your weight goal, you might consider a thigh boot with a lower block heel, I think that might better support your weight.  But then I'm 200 pounds and wear 5" stiletto heels all the time with no problem.

Tell us a little more about yourself, what shoes/boots you like, heel height you wear, you know all the important stuff. :cheeky:

I repeat:  Welcome to the forum.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.