Dresses. jewelry & Stilettos.

Anita C.

Glamour . . . I LOVE it so! To this day there is nothing that makes me feel so "Girly" as wearing an amazing dress with the right accessories! The Stilettos are a must. I just don't feel dressed without 'em. But going the distance means, for me anyway, includes the right hosiery, undergarments and jewelry. Some days I feel the need to be a bit retro in a longline bra & girdle (with 6-8 suspenders), stockings, slip, large earrings and a dress that fits just so! Some gals think I'm crazy but I just love the way I feel when I'm dressed in all-l-l-l-l that great paraphenelia! I love the feeling of big, heavy earrings moving when I walk. I enjoy the feel of the slip moving against the clothiing . . . the restricted feel of the girdle and bra. . . I like the way it all moves when I stand up and start walking in my 5.5" Stilettos. The feel of my stockinged feet in those high-high Stilettos. It's also fun when you're dancing with someone and they put their arm around you and realize that you're wearing "something extra"! HA! When I'm wearing a longline bra, a highrize girdle, stockings and my beloved 5.5" Stilettos I walk differently . . . I have a sashay. I especially like walking up stairs. Yes, it does take a bit of effort to overcome the stiffness of the girdle but I do love it so! Clik-clik-clik-clik . . . Even if it IS a bit of an ordeal to go to the ladies' room! :D As long as I don't break a 'nail! :D Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Hi Anita, Glamour! I love it too. You can't beat a high heeled girl in a gorgeous dress and stockings, preferably nylon. I love those little creases you get in them, so sexy! Never had the experience of being with a girl wearing a girdle though. Sounds kind of nice. Thanks for four great stories in such a short space of time. Love, Paul.

ahhhhhh ....... sensual glamor. This story reminded be of an episode of the Mary Tyler Moore television show. A friend of Mary was a dress designer and created a very revealing dress for Mary. Mary did not like the provocative dress, but didn't want to hurt her friends feelings. So when Mary wore that dress in the presence of Ted Baxter's (the TV anchor newsman on the show), Ted became very aroused and remarked "I think every woman in the free world should have a dress like that.". In this case, I would edit that remark to say "I think every woman in the free world should have the fashion sense of Anita C."

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.