Don't Be This Guy! Grow A Pair And Get Your Own Pair!

hoverfly

:nono:  :penitent:  :censored:

Police say postal worker broke into Dover woman's house, tried on boots - See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20150722/NEWS03/150729607#sthash.wSV6pTCc.dpuf

DOVER — A Dover postal worker from Raymond is under arrest after police say he entered a woman’s home, put on her high heeled boots and walked around — all while being caught in the act on a home security camera.Richard Ringer 39, of 3 Floral Avenue Extension #3, Raymond, was charged with two charges of criminal trespass, each a Class A misdemeanor.Dover police say surveillance images show Ringer entering a residence on Piscataqua Road in Dover between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesday.The homeowner viewed the images on her cell phone while she was at work and recognized the man as her letter carrier. Police say they do not believe anything was stolen from the residence.Dover detectives obtained an arrest warrant for Ringer. He was arrested at Dover police headquarters without incident at approximately 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, and released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail. He is scheduled for arraignment in the Seventh Circuit Court – Dover District at 8:30 a.m. on August 31. - See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20150722/NEWS03/150729607#sthash.wSV6pTCc.dpuf

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Regrettably, many of us have been in similar circumstances while hiding our desire to wear heels. Whether they were mom's, sis's, some other relatives, neighbors, or you fill in the blank, we haven't always had permission to help ourselves to the shoes that intrigued us. We weren't caught as readily as this, now most likely former, postal employee was, but just as guilty. I have even used the rationale that there was no other alternative under the time period at that point to get some satisfaction (relief) or fulfillment for my increasing desire. Until I was able to buy my own heels and keep them, was I able to have better control to resist falling into these temptations, which still hasn't been easy at times.