Pantyhose/ Tights!

Zander2193

I love seeing women wearing pantyhose and frequently wear them myself as i can't wear heels,especially boots with bare feet. Plus wearing pantyhose makes it easier to try shoes and boots on and also because i shave my legs it means my legs look better in a miniskirt whether i am wearing opaque or sheer pantyhose.

I wear pantyhose with shorts because it makes my legs look better.  The picture I posted in the leg competition shows the need for any improvement possible.  I also just like the feel of wearing them, even in warm weather.  They do make shoe shopping much easier and they are great with thighboots and a mini skirt. 

If I'm wearing leggings, I wear knee high hose because they are comfortable with whatever shoes/boots I'm wearing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I'm so passionate about pantyhose I've developed a line for men. They fit better, they're more durable, and there are a lot a styles to choose from. Many have a fly for comfort and convenience. If your SO objects to your wearing women's pantyhose, try Activskin, designed for men.

Steve

www.activskin.com

Haven't tried the Activskin yet (Because Walmart doesn't carry them)   :) but I do go for Thigh high's in the winter if I'm wearing a skirt around the house, and a suspender pantyhose under jeans if I'm outside for any length of time in the snow. It's just enough to keep the chill out.

Summer - - - Not a chance.

I hate pantyhose... they look awful...

I love stockings though! with a nice garterbelt :cool:

If you're looking at someone's nylon-clad legs how can you tell if they're pantyhose or stockings?

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I like the feel of pantyhose. More so in the winter, summer they are to hot and sweaty. They also help when wearing some shoes so they fit better and keep you from getting blisters.

I love both and I wear both.  It all depends on what I'm wearing and what the occasion is.  The only thing I don't wear my hose with is my everyday sandals, otherwise I am always wearing stockings or pantyhose unless I am in bed or in the shower.

To most guys, the appearance of females in tasteful hosiery and heels would not be disappointments. Although I have worn pantyhose and tights and I also have some on hand, the better hosiery when wearing stiletto pumps and jeans in my case are kneehighs and stockings. Tights are better in relatively cool climates, much in the same way one would choose sweaters. 

I went to a large wedding last weekend. I was almost going insane scoping out all the high heels. I was pleasantly surprised at woman of all ages wearing various styles and many were wearing tall heels, around 4 inches, a couple younger gals were wearing 6" heels with a platform, and wore them well. It was heaven! It seemed to me the younger ladies were going bare legs and the older, maybe 50 year old + ladies were wearing hose of some sort. Either looked good to me!

Zander2193,     I like pantyhose indeed and wear kneehighs almost daily with loafers or tennis shoes at work and with wedges or heeled sandals away from work. Wearing hose makes trying on shoes quick and easy. I may wear thighhighs on the weekends and that is better if shopping for long sweaters, skirts, or dresses. They are cumfy and practical as well.I keep my legs smooth and moisturized which adds to the great feel of the hose.   HappyinHeels

• 6 months later...
On 19.7.2015 at 9:30 PM, easytiger said:

I love seeing women wearing pantyhose and frequently wear them myself as i can't wear heels,especially boots with bare feet. Plus wearing pantyhose makes it easier to try shoes and boots on...

Me too. It's easier to put on pumps or boots with pantyhose or knee high nylon socks on. I also love seeing women in pantyhose.

• 2 weeks later...

I love wearing pantyhose too.  My only issue is that I usually use them underneath my socks and sometimes my feet get too warm and it makes it a little uncomfortable.  I do like the feeling of wearing the pantyhose which I tend to use whenever I feel like it, it doesn't matter if it is winter of summer.

I went to the auto show last night.  I was very surprised at how many of the spokesmodels were wearing hosiery - both black and tan shades.  I can't remember the last time I saw that many.  And most were not what I would call tights, they were regular, sheer type hose.  Of course, many had great heels as well.  It is always a treat at the auto show - I see more heels in one day than I might see the entire rest of the year!.

On 26 juli 2015 at 8:59 PM, Histiletto said:

To most guys, the appearance of females in tasteful hosiery and heels would not be disappointments..

I like this understatement  (-:  Love to see ladies in pantyhose or stockings in combination with a great pair of heels. Also love the feel myself. I frequently wear hosiery with boots or pumps.

• 1 month later...

I actually don't like panty hose,  but love opaque tights. Especially black. They are thicker than panty hose and my feet feel more supported when wearing heels.

20150705_101024.jpg

• Like 1