Onlymaker Shoes

HHTexan

I received my first order from Onlymaker 2 weeks ago:

http://hhplace.org/gallery/image/5686-fullsizerender-3/

It´s a pair of black ankle boots with a block heel, about 6"  high with a 1,5" platform. Very comfortable to wear and true to size. The quality of the material is not spectacular.....it´s NOT real leather but it feels nice. The quality of the workmanship seems OK to me - in the end it´s "you get for you pay for"......for 80€ including shipment from China it´s quite a deal  :cheeky:

Tom

On June 11, I ordered a pair of white/natural pumps with their information, so will see how well they stick to their system. the order is suppose to be delivered in the latter part of July, so I don't have any more info about this particular high heel. I did contact them and found out they would consider custom-making some shoes with the supplies they stocked from sketches, pictures, and/or drawings that I could send them, once I knew what my sizing is according to their chart. Before I could consider using this option, I want to see the quality of my order.

It's July 1st and the courier left a package on my door step. Upon an initial examination, the package showed some signs of it's travels, but seemed to be in fairly good condition. The packing slip showed it was from Onlymaker Fashion of Sichuan Province, China. I didn't expect to get these heels for at least another couple of weeks, which is a very nice surprise. Upon opening the packaging, the color was a bit darker than I had expected, for the ordering site had the color looking almost white or a really light cream, so that is what I was looking for as the indicated natural color. No biggie! Next, I saw the pointed toes which is a bit of a favorite detail I like my high heels to have and this area is wider then the usual M or C sizing. Then I saw the heel. In all honesty, I would have left these shoes on the rack had I been in the store, because I don't care for heels that look like they are only holding up the back of the shoe instead of supporting the foot underneath the forward section of the foot's heel. Also, the support area for the instep doesn't seem to be there, for the sloping is almost a straight line from the back of the heel to the toe box, which causes me to have visions of my arches breaking from the lack of or improper support. If this is not a problem for you, then you'd probably be happy to wear these heels. So the color and the toe box are delightful, but the shape and placement of the stiletto along with the arch support would be my reasons for leaving these heels on the rack.