My 015 Outings!

w6ish

it really is amazing what a few new pairs of shoes will do to boost your high heeled adventures!  some of you may recall i was complaining about wanting to buy those Jessica Simpson Dany platforms and how they only came in sizes up to a lady's 10.  i wear women's size 12.  well i finally said that's it!  i'm ordering them, picked up the phone and ordered my Dany platforms in black, size 10.  they arrived one rainy day in April and i immediately tore them out of the box and tried them on.  snug!  but i wiggled into some black nylons and they slipped on alright.  and i went for a walk in the city and loved how quiet they were:  rubber soles! 

i of course wore them with my Bluenote super skinny jeans!

then i saw the Jessica Simpson Daelyn platforms advertised and i immediately picked up the phone and called Nordstrom shoes and in the middle of May i was wearing my very sexy Daelyn heels down the city streets!  

photo of said outing posted to my gallery!

i also purchased a pair of Dany platforms in white but i'm not sure where i'm going to wear those as they are a blaring white, bigger blare than my stripper/hooker heels.  so we'll see.  but many amusing adventures in the past 30 days and i shall keep you posted!

Same here, but I do have one pair of Born "Rutina" sandals in black in size 10 that fit (snugly, but I can wear them all day). It depends on the brand, the model, and how swollen my feet are! I also have a pair of this same model in brown, but in an 11, and they're a bit more comfortable.

Ok, W6, back to your thread. I like those Dany and Daelyn heels. Be sure to release your parachute if you start to fall! HA HA HA - just kidding. I'm jealous, really.

Steve

post-4071-0-61297600-1434722201_thumb.jp

as it is now: there is no way i'm getting my foot into those size 10 heels without the nylons!  even with the nylons my foot looks just a bit too much over the heel but i ask you this:

in the photo above: does my foot look too big for the size 10?

i might have to save these for my "night shoes".  i do love my Daelyn shoes!  and i think i'm going to wear them tomorrow night when i visit my friend in the city!  

wish me luck!  i'm on the road.  and wearing my Daelyn's with my black Bluenote jeans!  i'll let you know how it goes!

in the photo above: does my foot look too big for the size 10?

I've looked at the photo on my phone, and also on the computer, and I can't really tell whether they look too small or not. If you're two sizes too small, they might be kind of borderline.

I started out stuffing my then 11's into 10's as that was the biggest available back in 1970.  Now 45 years late sporting 13's, the 10's are just a fond memory as are the few 11's I found along the way.  13's back in 1970 were unheard of completely.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

my adventure last evening was pretty straight forward!  i slipped into some black skin tight Bluenote jeans, had my ankle nylons on, slipped my foot into those snug size 10 Daelyn heels, had fun with those thick ankle straps and was out the door and down the highway.  i got to my friend's apartment, visited with her for a few hours before we went out to a club that she likes.  my Daelyn heels are quiet on the sidewalk!  those rubber soles make for some quiet walking!  and being black leather they didn't draw attention like my white heels so really, very few people noticed i was wearing 6 inch heels!  which was kind of fun and very natural feeling.  after the club we went for a drive around the city streets, me at the wheel of her fancy Buick.  the fun and games were over around 1 a.m., we parted ways and i made the drive home with a few stops along the way of course!  

i asked my gal pal if my shoes looked too small for my feet and she said they looked perfectly fine and that she like the look of them and maybe wanted to buy a pair for herself!  now that i would like to see!

thank you mtnsofheels.  i think though, until i can find them again in size 11, i'll save these shoes for those dark nights!  

it is very cool to have several gal pals i can go out with, all of whom are use to seeing me in my high heels and fun jeans.  way back when i first started wearing heels i had a few gal pals who DID NOT agree with my fashion choices and long story short:  i have not seen them in many many years!  the gal pals i have now can't imagine flat footed!  i like that!

I love my JS boots because they are quiet as well, and I can handle the 5" heels pretty well, even on long walks.  You look great in your new heels, so I wouldn't worry.  I'm sure you must have gotten some positive comments while you were out and about with your friend.  Your past friends were probably insecure because you looked so good in heels and tight jeans! 

thank you pebblesf.  i didn't hear anything from anyone about my shoes on my last outing!  usually i hear something but on this one: nothing!  so it was a lot of fun wearing them without all the attention.  even at the club: the gals working didn't see them, or if they did, i didn't hear anything about it, and i keep my eyes open to see if anyone is staring.  fun stuff.  

but yes:  some of those gals in the early stages definitely did not like my 6 inch heels!  and they did not like it when i wore them with my black exercise tights!  this was back in the days before those super stretchy jeans.  and i believe too, the early days of 6 inch spike heels, normally associated with hookers and strippers.  i didn't care!  i wore them anyway!  

what i would like to do is see some of those old gal pals today-with me wearing those super tight and very showy jeans with my new selection of high heels!  my thought is back in those days: those gals were jealous of my shoes!  i'm sure it would add to the excitement if they also saw that huge bulge in my jeans! 

Anyone have any tips/suggestions on what is the right way to "colour" a pair of shoes?  I'm looking at a pair of very sexy 6 inch heels: leather uppers, wood heel and platform.  They're tan and I want them in black which of course, they don't make them in black...

Anyone changed the colour of their shoes with success?

Help!

• 2 weeks later...

well guys i guess i'm going to go out tonight:  i've been working for the past 10 days and i need a break.  so i'll switch gears and wiggle into my skin tight jeans and i'm not sure what shoes i'll wear but you can be certain they won't be any less than 6 inch heels.  

i decided not to buy those tan shoes and dye them black, but i thank you for your input none the Less.  

so i'll stick with my collection and see if we can make a decent 5 hours of it.

i'll write you when i get back!

w6ish,

Yes! I bought actual black shoe dye and have dyed several pairs of white wedge sandals to a fine black. I dyed each shoe twice waiting about two hours between applications then applied a spray-on clear polyurethane finish. I was careful NOT to dye the footbed where your foot actually rests just the very end of the shoe where your foot isn't. I've done this to sandals I wanted but couldn't get in the color I wanted. Dye colors other than white, black, or tan are harder to come by. Someone else in our forum may have some ideas on that. I have dyed shoes, added tips, and stretched many more. There are others here that can can contribute their comments about small shoe modifications. One day I'd like to make several pairs of high wedge sandals utilizing basswood since I have several of these trees on our land in northern Wisconsin. SHoe dye can be bought at certain shoe retailers or anywhere that that shoe stretchers and shoe accessories are likely sold.  HappyinHeels

my worst fear is, that if some of us wearing heels in, public will have some woman stalk us and fallow us every where we go, you will admit that you would feel a little uncomfortable,

• 2 weeks later...

i'm on one of my adventures and on the road for the next couple of days.  i started out with my bluenote jeans and wore my very sexy Daelyn 6 inch heels!  they're still quite snug.  i'm hoping they stretch!  wore them through the night drive with several stops along the way.  none of the gals working the all night counters seem to notice!  just another customer coming and going i guess!  i only brought two pairs of shoes, my Daelyns and my super sexy Sherbert sandals in black.  both pairs work well with my second skin blue note jeans.  the adventure is just beginning so i'll let you know how it goes!  and hopefully get a few pictures along the way.

i spent from noon onwards in my dark blue Bluenote jeans, tight right down to the ankles!, and my black Sherberts with the very sexy 6 inch heel.  all the ladies came up with the same comments:  wow!  those are some fancy shoes!  or:  wow!  those heels are high!

all the usual stuff along the way.  i had a great evening as well, and a very good dinner with wonderful company.  

my Sherbert heels i think i love more than my Daelyns.  the heel is not as thick as the Daelyns, and generally the whole shoe is not as big as my Daelyns.  i think if i had big fat legs the Daelyns would look fine on me but i have long slim legs and those Daelyns are big and heavy!  

so today i'm going to wear my Sherberts again and thank goodness for them!  they do look hot for a hot summer day!

i'll drop you a line when i get back.

hey i made it!  what a wild 48 hours.

i will say this much:  i put my Sherberts on at noon on Friday and didn't take the off till noon on Saturday!!!

there was a line across my foot!!!  it was the vamp!

quite sexy when they came off later that evening.  

at any rate:   i have pictures!

the video is already posted.

w6

• 2 weeks later...

i'm out here on the road and alone on a Sunday morning.  i thought i would take a little me time and see what fun adventures i could get in with.  last night was what i needed:  a fun conversations with an old gal pal and some high heeled adventures.  after our time in her place we went for a drive through the big city streets of Toronto and pulled over at numerous addresses along Queen Street to view the shop window displays.  the town was closed so we had a chance to walk in privacy.  i was wearing my skin tight blue note jeans, my black t shirt and my blue jean Guess high cut jacket, and my very sexy 6 inch heel Sherbert heels in black.  i know this outfit is quite sexy as a lot of girls do stop and stare!

of course it is August, I'm tanned beautifully, my toe nails are painted with Revlon, and my hair is long and black, so its quite the look!  

no stripes unless you consider the white zipper on the front of my fully packed thong!

it is a fun look and if you want to see the idea of it, you can see the photos i posted in my gallery.

bring on more summer and more hot and sunny days and nights!

home now and spent pretty much the entire weekend wearing my very sexy 6 inch heel Sherberts: through sunshine and through rain!  but it was a lot of fun, had some fun visiting times and of course loved wearing my heels, my slim fit bluenote jeans, a basic black t shirt and a simple jean jacket when needed.  something very similar to this:  

you put that together with a decent tan and you'll attract a certain kind of gal!  fun stuff!  also quite fun:  visiting little cafes and taking a seat, watching the scenes unfold, folks coming and going, young ladies and their fashions, not any of them suspecting what i am wearing, somewhat hidden by a table.  i will also add: my gal pal was jealous!  she wished she could wear the slim jeans and the heels and have her hair hanging long and walk with confidence.  but it was the 6 inch heels that seemed to bother her the most.  
i have to admit i quite enjoyed her reaction.  

it was a highly charged tease and of course a lot of fun, and gave me quite a bit to think about!  but what i didn't detail was that scene in the rain!  we were walking along a section of the old city street looking at the window displays and having fun with our conversation.  it was a bit breezy and i said to my gal pal:  pretty sure its going to rain.  she said it wouldn't and we kept walking and got to an open area where there is a huge green space/park along side the street.  so we decided to go walking through there.  once we were good and far in the open air, of course that is when the rain started.  

now you know i'm awfully uptight when it comes to my shoes:  i like them clean, and well cared for: the vamps and buckles looking like the shoes just came out of the box.  not much you can do about the footbed once you've worn them for a million hours but still, i like them as clean and neat as possible.  of course i don't care how messy the bottoms of my heels or platforms get, its the tops i want perfect.  

well this rain started and she said it will pass quickly so we kept walking.  at first it was a few drops.  then a few more.  the next thing you know we were caught in a torrential down pour!  we were both soaked to the core, top to bottom!  (good thing it was a warm August rain!)

we tried to run for cover, me in 6 inch heels!, but soon gave up and agreed a summer rain was a good thing.

it was the first time my Sherberts were wet: i mean soaked!  the leather was soaked, the foot bed was soaked and i could feel my feet squishing inside them.  

you were right Steve, one wetting did no harm.  truth be told they are now clean like the day they arrived in the mail.  very nice!  and bone dry once again which is great because here we are getting ready to go on another weekend!

and i have to admit: it was fun and pretty sexy running in a pouring down rain wearing my skin tight outfit and those sexy 6 inch heels!

i'm back in the city for the weekend and it is so HOT down here: my brand new sling backs on the Sherbert 6 inch heel/2 inch platform, feel like they are glued to my sweaty feet!  

remember how i said my skinny jeans didn't have the right pant leg length for those sling backs?  well i did find a pair of skinny jeans that have the right length and so here i am, wearing my sexy sling backs.  

photos to follow soon!

(otherwise at this time there is not much to report!)

w6ish,

I like the whole outfit. Your shoes are close to pairs I own from Forever21 and Steve Madden. Blasted through Toronto in June on our way to Quebec to see some World Cup games. Saw family and friends and stayed in Oshawa coming and going just like in 2013. No new heels but got some hockey gear. The last time I stayed in Toronto proper was June of 2013 when we stayed in the Mt. Pleasant neighbourhood on Eglinton Ave. T-town certainly would be a great venue to strut your stuff. I usually wear patent if I think there may be precipitation or carry a pair of back-up shoes in a handbag. Which could also be called a "heelbag".  HappyinHeels

happyinheels:  thank you for those kind words.  i love my outfit from top to bottom.  great idea about the "heel bag"!  usually i carry mine by their ankle straps if i have to give up!  (which hasn't happened in a long long time.)

Toronto is a good town for high heels: but today it is up around 30 plus C., and it is just way too hot to be out there right now.  but we are going out around 9 when the streets cool down.  i'll tell you all about it when i get back.

going to wear something like this:

not with my sherberts but with my black sling backs on the same heel and platform and some slightly longer pant leg length.  
photos to follow soon.

Sunday morning: for a change-my feet are absolutely killing me from a 7 hour evening of wearing heels!  right now it is 7 a.m. and i'm wiggling and stretching my poor bare feet.  i know they'll be fine but there is something about those sling backs, which is strange as they are on my favourite 6 inch heel with 2 inch platform and have never in the past given me any trouble.  or maybe it was just the mileage we covered in the outing.  

we were out the door around 10 p.m.  the plan was very simple-we were going out for dinner and we were going to take it on one of those little outdoor patios under the trees, in a quiet part of the city.  everything went smoothly, dinner was wonderful and the walk to and from was very sexy.  it was dark by the time we hit the streets and my black sling backs didn't get noticed at all!  usually i see people stop and stare but last night there was none of that.  i was pretty at ease while walking even though my bluenote jeans were tight down to the ankles and were very showy on the front and back!  i had a basic black vest and no under shirt (lots of tanned skin!) and my little Guess high cut jean jacket which i didn't need but carried anyway.  it has pockets and i kept my money in them as there is no way on this earth i'm ever going to try and put anything in the tiny pockets of my bluenote jeans.  

after dinner we took a drive out by the airport and watched a few international and national flights coming in, enjoyed a couple of american cigarettes out there and walked around an industrial park area which at that hour was deserted.  then she got the idea about going further out of the city, into the country on the east side so we took the 407 across the city and ended up in the boon docks near a town called Brooklin.  lots of green space and fun places to go for a late night walk, which we did.  

after seeing the boon docks we returned to the downtown and went for a walk along Queen Street West and the Trinity Bellwoods Park where we were busted in the rain last time!  

all in all a fun evening and especially for me-wearing my black sling backs all the way, beginning with walking out of her apartment, down the hallway (very loud!), down the front steps, to the parking lot and away on our adventure.  that first bit of walking was filled with butterflies as the usual "what if someone sees me and makes a big deal out of it" thing was happening.  but after i calmed down i was fine.  also: wearing an outfit that is completely skin tight is a funny feeling.  being so showy on the front of my jeans is always sexy fun and a very erotic feeling.

photos to follow soon!

I really like your outfits but I'm a little more inclined to wear boots.

Here is an interesting video about a gal that went w6ish one better.  She walked around New York with painted on jeans.

Painted on Jeans

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

thighbootguy:  i've seen that video and i'm quite attracted to the idea but reluctant to go out on a crowded street like that: painted on.  but i might go out to a special club though in painted on jeans!

i'd like to find a pair of knee high boots that would go over my skinny jeans: that might be a fun look!  stay tuned as it might just happen!  

well i am home now and completely tired.  i'll share the details tomorrow once i get a decent night sleep.