Where do Bigfoots get their streetheels from and what brands

barney15c

Where do you buy your Larger sized Streetheels  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you buy your Larger sized Streetheels

• Evans
    • Catalogues (Argos Extra, Great Universal etc)
    • Barratts
    • Other Shops ( NinetoElleven, Foreign based shops / internet sites)

Getting fetish heels in sizes UK9 and over is relatively easy these days, more conventional styles however require a bit more work. The vast majority of my streetheels are from Evans (about 25 pairs of shoes and boots) I have found many stylish and modern shoes and boots amongst the more dowdy styles, my weakness is heeled Ankle boots (especially pointed toe) which are amply catered for by Evans. Other brands I have bought are Barratts (Tall and Small), Vabenni (Shoe Taylor) and Kit / Shoebox (Catalogue and Argos Extra). More recently I have been buying heels from a couple of Ebay dealers in the US and have got Highlights and Impressions brand shoes which I think come under the Payless label. Do other bigfoots have any other sources of larger sized (9+) streetheels other than those i have mentioned. Please respond to my poll - Thanks. Answer all those applicable

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Luckily, I've got the size 40½ EUR (UK 7, USA female 9½), so I can buy at the woman's section in Dutch shoe stores in Arnhem as Roberto, Manfield, Le Ballon, Van Dael and some more. Often during the sales due to financial reasons. Sometimes I buy als second hand via Internet (www.marktplaats.nl en www.ebay.nl) and at flea markets. Netherlands becomes one big flea market at Queens day (April 30th, birthday of the former Queen Juliana. Queen Beatrix' birthday is at the end of cold and rainy January so she decided to do Queens day at the birthday of her mum)

Unfortanility, size 40 became the most worn size in the Netherlands due to the length of the Dutch women. So I must take and pay quickly my favourite pair of boots. When I don't another people buy the boots. Esspecialy during the sale period. But most of the time I've luck and can add a wonderful new pair to my collection.

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

• 4 years later...

Check out Dream Shoes for Larger Sizes.

http://www.shoesofyourdreams.com/index.php

From Their Website:

Welcome to Dreamshoes

We are your source for stylish women's large size shoes. We carry only large shoes and boots for women, from 11 to 16, in casual, dress shoes, prom shoes, comfort shoes, pumps, boots (including wide calf boots), sandals and more.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

II know some web site pictures can be pretty bad, but does anyone else have difficulty seeing these as having 4" heels:

http://www.longtallsally.com/portal/portal/online/dispatcher.dispatch?category=boots&apparelOptionCode=40R04GRY

Available in a sz 13, a Black pair could be pretty passable. Although...I just noticed : for "Heel Height", they list 10cm (5"), but then for "Length", they have 'heel height' 10cm (4"). Something doesn't add up. Another although - I noticed it lists the width as an 'E' (pretty wide, isn't that?). Maybe that coupled with a sz 13 would make for a big looking shoe, decreasing the apparent heel height.

II know some web site pictures can be pretty bad, but does anyone else have difficulty seeing these as having 4" heels:

http://www.longtallsally.com/portal/portal/online/dispatcher.dispatch?category=boots&apparelOptionCode=40R04GRY

Available in a sz 13, a Black pair could be pretty passable. Although...I just noticed : for "Heel Height", they list 10cm (5"), but then for "Length", they have 'heel height' 10cm (4"). Something doesn't add up. Another although - I noticed it lists the width as an 'E' (pretty wide, isn't that?). Maybe that coupled with a sz 13 would make for a big looking shoe, decreasing the apparent heel height.

Typo??? The proof reader was out to lunch or just finished their liquid lunch??

Weird because the official description of heel height is 5", then the length is described as 4" high? I wonder who or what was going on when these descriptions were being written...

The look to be around the 3", maybe 3.5" height, but that could change, dependant on the size ordered, so best to ask them first if the height changes with the size as some places make the heels higher with bigger sizes to keep the lift and angle the same.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi all,

Having perused most of their collection at the shop in Nottingham, and the concession at Miss Selfridge in Birmingham, I can confirm that they are 3 inch heels.

None of their shoes or boots are more than 4 inch, which is fine for me; 3 - 4 inches is my heel-height. It's only this year that they have been doing heeled shoes and boots at all, although I've been an enthusiastic customer of them for some years, for both long, lovely skirts and jeans and trousers which fit better than any of those intended for men.

You can see from the website where their shops and other outlets can be found.

I've just arrived at work on this crisp, cold and bright, Sunday morning, in an ankle length navy-blue linen skirt, from Next, Falke grey-shimmer opaque tights, and red 3 inch(ish) red court shoes. Oh, and a 3 inch wide red patent belt from John Lewis, and a red and blue bangle. Not that much different from most weekdays at work (academic library), although I'd probably omit the belt.

These are the shoes, they're really wide fitting so great for big footed buggers like me:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productcache/SHO/BO7346/FE874CW.html.gz

Best wishes,

Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Tosca, thanks for the info. I don't know why it's that difficult for companies to accurate measurements on their website. I had the same issue with a pair of Jessica Bennett boots I bought - their web description had the heel height easily 1" too short (which another pair I think closer to 2" too short). At 3" high, nothing special enough about these boots to warrent ordering them.