My wife's new boots for Valentine Day

Posted Image

This is what I got my wife for Valentines Day! Unfortunately they were a little late, so she got them yesterday! They are 110 mm. and she has yet som trouble walking in them, but she sure look very sexy wearing them!

JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 4 weeks later...

Kromozome:-) I'm very glad that your wife really likes her new pair of boots. They make her legs and feet look fantastic. I have a similar pair of black leather knee-high boots with the same lace-up side trim and inside zipper. I say similar because the heel is a 3.5" chunky style with a semi-pointed snipped toe box. I'm not taking anything away from your wife's boots as they look much more fantastic with the pointed toe and the stiletto heel. Just adding a statement about mine. Till later---cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JayZee:-) I sure hope that your wife likes her new pair of shoes as her feet and ankles sure do look sexy in them. I particularly like the contrasting snake-skin on the heel and heel-cup and the bow above the heel adds a demention to the shoe also. Extremely nice. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

wow i like those boots kromozome they are really great, where did u get them?, have u got any info on were others could get a pair of those?. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!