Quite Some Chages Around Here.

I noticed that Shafted got banded some time back. I was surprised as he seemed to be a bit ecentric, but level headed. I certainly missed what got him kicked off. Also Dr. Shoe was a daily poster, no posts since January, and not active since February. I am sure there are others, but these two I have missed. Pumpcat left a long time back and dropped in for a couple posts and is gone again. I realize people come and go, but was surprised how some just stop completely.

Always embrace change that's what I say. For change is the only certainty in life. Out with the old and in with the new.

I should imagine there are already many here who have never even heard of those you mentioned.

Topics get a bit old.

I left for a while. Didn't need the but hole comments about upside down pics that I could not do anything about.

I am also on a Porsche site quite a bit and there are too many on there that are looking for you to make a mistake so they can jump on it. One of the good things about here is I can "relax" a bit because it is more easy going. Kinda like when I raced bikes. There was one group I liked to ride with that was not competitive so I could relax and enjoy riding.

I feel like I am in the dark as to what goes on here. Since I play music it took me a while to realize that CD was not music related.

EONELEG is another I have not seen in quite a while. It really hurts when the woman leave since there are so few of them.

I've been here for 12.5 years, and have seen many people come and go. I personally have had quiet years, and have not been as active recently as I've sometimes been. People change, peoples lives change, sometimes their decisions force a change. Any online community will mirror any small group of people with their triumphs and tragedies. Most people here have been good over the years, and I suspect good people will come and go in the years to come :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

I post less and only visit now on a weekly basis at best, I suppose I'm just getting on with it. It is quite a surprise that Shafted and the Doc have departed, I feel neither have to my thoughts said anything out of order, with reason challenging but not insulting.

Al

I post less and only visit now on a weekly basis at best, I suppose I'm just getting on with it. It is quite a surprise that Shafted and the Doc have departed, I feel neither have to my thoughts said anything out of order, with reason challenging but not insulting.

Al

They haven't departed, they were banned due to a foolish / mischievous / miscalculated discussion initiated by Dr Shoe.

That thread has presumably been deleted now.

I noticed that Shafted got banded some time back. I was surprised as he seemed to be a bit ecentric, but level headed. I certainly missed what got him kicked off. Also Dr. Shoe was a daily poster, no posts since January, and not active since February. I am sure there are others, but these two I have missed. Pumpcat left a long time back and dropped in for a couple posts and is gone again. I realize people come and go, but was surprised how some just stop completely.

Shafted "Level headed"?   er, that dude gave me a warning notice because my profile photo was of a pair of boots!!!

Go figure!!!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

People come and go, they move on, I dont post anything like I used to but pop in from time to time and am helping out here a bit more behind the scenes just at the moment.

A lot of people come here to find help, they get the help and then move on, some will change whats happening in their life and move on, some will fall out with others here and move on.

Some will get bored of the same topics coming up over and over again and wont come back so often. 

Some continually break the rules and are not welcome here.

and so on, there are many many reasons why people come and go, it sure is different to the days when I started coming here and the forums before that.

lets not dwell on this, lets move on, welcome the new and share a good healthy love of heels.

The angels have the phonebox.

• 4 weeks later...

I was banned so  long ago, I actually forgot when (sometime in late 2014, I believe). It was just recently lifted, but I never found out WHY I was banned.

You're lucky, I've never even been banned once

• 2 weeks later...