~{Talk Shows}~

Lvemadomina

I almost typed Talk Shoes haha, that's because I was wondering... I never have good topic ideas, but whenever you watch talk shows on TV, do you ever hope for a female guest to be featured on the show just to see their shoes while the host talks to them? I mean I'm always curious to see what designer brand they're wearing. This is kind of a weird question but I was wondering if I'm the only one out there haha.

Some programs and shows seem to specifically place their focus determined to prevent such shots as if to hide or at least limit the exposures of footwear to relatively nothing. For us high heel voyeurs and heelers, this is very annoying especially when the heels being displayed are our desired styles. I have often chosen or rejected to view and attend such entertainments and events, just because of the amount of chances and/or likelihoods of heels being displayed. As gullible as this sounds, I do have my standards in setting the bar for these times to be uplifting, motivating, and assertive towards better living as one who enjoys the looks and feelings of personally wearing high stiletto pumps. So, have a good day in your quest to accumulate every high heel incident possible in your sphere of existence!  

I watch breakfast tv before I go to work and there is always a small chance I catch a pair of high heels being worn.

Yep. ITV here in the UK

Lvemadomina,

If you want two examples of two shows on two different networks that I believe intentionally feature sky-high heels check out these two: "Primer Impacto" on Univision/Telemundo  (I can't remember which network right now) and "The Five" on the FoxNewsChannel. THere are always good camera shots of the ladies wearing 6" stiletto heels. You will not be disappointed.  HappyinHeels

The Today show and Good Morning America both have "interesting" shoe shots.  And of course there is always the Price is Right for later. :)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

The Today show and Good Morning America both have "interesting" shoe shots.  And of course there is always the Price is Right for later. :)

YES GMA!!! I saw Robin wearing Valentino RockStud heels the other day!!!!! And I think Lara? She has the cutest pumps on all the time!