My Wife Just Bought Me These.

seafashion

They are Michael Kors.

She is ok going out with me in heels but more in the block style heels, like the ones on this picture.

These were intended for in house use only, but I may talk her into taking them for a walk out.

post-20036-0-58737500-1429881901_thumb.j

• Like 1

Don't push it. If you have a wife that tolerates it that good don't take advantage.

Trust me on this one.

Yes mine has bought me heels. But only when we were out together. She just paid for them.

Look closely at the style she chose - I believe she is trying to tell you a subtle message that she thinks there maybe some "masculine" styles versus the other - tread lightly and enjoy what she tollerates.  You are a fortunate husband.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Thanks guys for the input. I have to admit that you are definitely right.

I enjoy that I can go out in my chunky 4" heels with her. She took me even for a whole day shopping in those- Costco, Outlet Mall, Starbucks, church, etc.

I surely could feel my feet after all day of walking in them.

I told my wife that I like to wear heels but also I would like her to wear heels more often for me.

She used to when she was younger but recently she got used to wearing sneakers with jeans.

She was very happy about it and we went shopping last weekend.

She picked up nice wedges- Michael Kors Josephine, she said we will go for a date dressed up together to the movies and restaurant.

On the top of that she ordered one more pair of heels from Steve Madden, Ryatt in black, that is so I can pick which ones fit better with my outfit.

I do consider myself pretty lucky dude and yes I will tread lightly.

• Like 3

They are Michael Kors.

She is ok going out with me in heels but more in the block style heels, like the ones on this picture.

These were intended for in house use only, but I may talk her into taking them for a walk out.

Hello,

Good choice. Both.

Like you, i share the heel secret with my wife, and considere i am lucky too.

One time she had ordered a pair for me, Marziali shoes, some years ago, we still wait for.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 4/23/2015 at 1:30 PM, seafashion said:

I think they are pretty hot.

I wonder how many guys have a wife or a girlfriend who would buy him shoes like that.

I think I can consider myself pretty lucky.

post-20036-0-50181700-1429810124_thumb.j

I would say lucky! Those are some hot boots!

• Like 1

On 4/24/2015 at 1:30 AM, seafashion said:

I think they are pretty hot.

I wonder how many guys have a wife or a girlfriend who would buy him shoes like that.

I think I can consider myself pretty lucky.

post-20036-0-50181700-1429810124_thumb.j

Im liking the boots 

I would love someone like that.... YES u are very lucky

I am one of the ones that is in the "lucky" column.  My wonderful wife is OK with me wearing gals shoes and has purchased me shoes on many occasions.  We even have  a few pair of matching sandals that we wear together.  Here's a pic...   It's fun !!!!      take care all...   sf

IMG_7964.jpg

• Like 4

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Steve....   Yes, she is the greatest, nice gal too !!!!   

As for the sandals, they have been around for a few years.  Actually got them at Target.  Forgot the style name.  Mine are an 11 and hers are a 6 1/2.  The kitten heel is about two inches.  I (we) have worn these sandals on occasion both individually and together.  They are good for short walks, not too comfy for longer walking, i.e. going out to dinner.  

For me, I really like the thong sandal style and look......    To each his own.....    Take care....   sf

• Like 4

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"