My wife's boots and sandals (updated July 25 2005)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle Jean:-) Welcome to the High Heel Place Forums, and you are right that knee high boots certainly do look and feel good when on. That pair that both you and your wife own are a very different and unusual design to be sure. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ayakhastasi:-) QUOTE: Our new sandals and stockings. I see the new stockings as the package is in evidence on the bed, but I don't see the sandals. I see a very attractive pair of pumps. Did you get your pics mixed up? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ayakhastasi:-)

QUOTE: Our new sandals and stockings.

I see the new stockings as the package is in evidence on the bed, but I don't see the sandals. I see a very attractive pair of pumps. Did you get your pics mixed up? Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yes you are right :)

I am sorry but I didn't understand what you mean by "Did you get your pics mixed up?"

Ayakhastasi:-) I thought that your quote stated, "Our new sandals and stockings", and your pic showed stockings and pumps, therefore I thought that maybe you had mixed up your posting of the pics. Don't mind me as I may be the one mixed up. Maybe a bad case of "postitis" or something. I have been wrong before. That's what makes us human. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

that is one hot pic. love the clear heel and the sandals are so sexy. i think your lady has great toes!!! i'm glad you pulled that one from your archives. with it, i can better appreciate her beauty. lucky you to have her and those pics!! RPM

that is one hot pic. love the clear heel and the sandals are so sexy. i think your lady has great toes!!!

i'm glad you pulled that one from your archives. with it, i can better appreciate her beauty. lucky you to have her and those pics!!

RPM

Yes RPM she has beautiful toes :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...