Selling (And Getting Desperate)

Well...I ran out of options, for lack of better or more words.

Been trying to sell my shoes for the past two weeks & I thought I had everything set up better with prices & whatnot. I have watchers on one shoe & a bid on another (though it's the starting bid of 99 cents). I also thought the usual sharing across social networks would have reeled in more customers, but no one seems to be biting the bait, dare I say, just yet.

I hope I'm not doing wrong by posting it here...but I ran out of options. And my auctions & Buy-It-Nows end in about a day. That all said, swing by & take a look when you have time & see if they catch your fancy :)

http://www.ebay.com/usr/auctioner009

Formally "HHDude"

When I sell on ebay, I alsways make the shipping cost as low as possible, not to take a loss on it, but just enough to cover expenses. High shipping costs where people are charging way too much turns me off immediately. FWIW.

Heather

Sold a couple of pairs last month which went for low money. Sort of lost faith on selling on Ebay now.

At the last minute one time, I gained a few bids & sold for at least 10 bucks. I believe another time, I end up getting over 20$. I believe in last-minute luck, not so much these auctions, however. Especially since one doesn't have a single Watcher on it & might now sell for 99 cents :(

Formally "HHDude"