Help On Buying And Hiding Heels

BTBAIHeels

The only thing I can tell you Preston, just think about it and all will be fine. I myself have been hiding my girls style shoes since the age of about fourteen and I am now sixty three no real problems just think about it and go with what you think, it is not easy at times but what is that's life. I remember trying to hide things behind the bathroom sink and found my sisters stash of makeup also hidden away from prying eyes, but I did not let on to anybody. Use the force and you will be ok.

life is not a rehearsal

Preston,

Just tell the truth. Plain and simple. It's your money you used, and the Litas are men's shoes, are they not? If you meet resistance, and your parents don't understand, explain it to them and show them this web site if they're interested and willing to listen. Don't forget, they did strange and crazy things in fashion in their day, too! If they are dead set against you wearing heels in their house, then you have no choice but to respect their wishes, and do your heeling elsewhere. But if you explain it to them and they are accepting, then wow! You have the best situation possible - heeling with their knowledge and tolerance if not blessing. Who knows, maybe your dad is a closet heeler and you've got the gene from him? How cool would that be?

Under no circumstance should you lie, fib, tell half truths, exaggerate or make up stuff. Respect your parents. And let us know how it goes. It might be easier than you think, you never know. Once the Litas are accepted, and I hope they are, you can expand your heeling from there. The door is wide open! Good luck!

Steve

I agree with exactly what Steve said.

My Mom has told me that she wishes that I'd let her be involved with my experience of heels when I was a teenager. My dad said that he was sad that I felt that I had to hide it.

I learned in my thirties that I could have had the "dream" scenario in my teens if I'd just been open. Fear of having to put the cat back in the bag kept me from saying anything. Everything's a risk.

Good luck with your choice. I'm rooting for you.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

BTBAIHeels,

When it comes to telling your parents, ultimately you know what is best.  Some parents will be OK some, will be grudgingly acceptable, some may say hell no!  Just realize that once the genie is out of the bottle, it ain't getting back in.

If you go the "hide route", have you considered opening a PO box or something similar at a business? 

Thank you Steve!

You have basically supplied me with help that I feel has "quenched my thirst."

Thank you all others, in trying to help me, as it is greatly appreciated in my eyes.

Best of wishes,

Preston