First Trip Out

Bigfoot15

I know it's not a big deal to some of you. Kinda is for me cause I have no real desires to wear heels out in public all the time. But going out was pretty fun. Needed to make a short 20 minute trip to the store for gas and a few things. I was home in t-shirt, jeans and my Ellie 557 Saddle heels (5"Heels). I thought I'm not changing shoes. So I made the trip. It was fairly busy there, but no one noticed or said anything. Not sure when I will go out again but I will.

Public heeling can be addictive.  The notion that you will go out again leaves the impression you enjoyed the experience.

Let us know how it goes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Bigfoot15,

Two things are certain now my friend: You will definitely go out again in heels and secondly it will be less nervous and strange to you. 5" is pretty auspicious for first time but maybe you have high arches like me so wearing 5" or higher heel is quite natural. HappyinHeels

BIgfoot15,

I congratulate you also. You have taken a giant leap and succeeded! You will definitely do it again, as others have said, and pretty soon you'll be wondering why nobody is noticing! Then you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!

Steve

Nice way to go on your first quick trip .As some of us had that first time it was a feeling like no other .

You will then try different shoes out and diffrent places to push the envelope for yourself .

I am still somewhat shy myself at times and have been doing this a lot. Since 2001

Good for you and more to come

Are these what you have?

post-24943-0-03202600-1427336937_thumb.j

Thanks to all of you for the support. I did enjoy going out even though I was very nervous. And yes I think i will do it again. And to Ynotme, those are the exact shoes I wore. Thanks for posting a photo of them. I'm not very good at uploading photos yet but I am working on it.

Bigfoot, Going out in heels IS a big deal…  Congratulations and good for you.  It takes a lot of nerve getting out for the first time, but it gets better with "practice."  Be proud that you got out in heels!!!   

Take care…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Sorry but I got a good kick out of the no desire to wear heels on public.

I almost 50 and when I see a comment like this or read about someone starting to wear heels out it just takes me back to when I was younger and perhaps thought the same way. Actually for me it might have been I will never be able to wear heels in public or much less every day.

Man that is far out the window these days.

It really comes down to what you are doing is not enough to full the void or desire. Or perhaps it gets old and boring x and you need more. Don't worry we have all been than and I know for me I am still there.

I wear heels every day. (I dress as a man though), BUT sometimes when I come home I just think how awesome this is that I can do this and I don't want it to end. Then sometimes I want more. I see a great hi heeled sandal and want for that but I know it will never happen.

So this is almost like a drug or addiction.

Try some lower heel boots with jeans that cover the heel.......the first one is free.

Sorry but I got a good kick out of the no desire to wear heels in public...

...I wear heels every day. (I dress as a man though), BUT sometimes when I come home I just think how awesome this is that I can do this and I don't want it to end. Then sometimes I want more. I see a great hi heeled sandal and want for that but I know it will never happen.

So this is almost like a drug or addiction.

I'm in the same situation at almost the same age. I also wear heels every day, but otherwise dress and present as an average man--in other words, no skirts, makeup, or nail polish.

However, I know what you mean about the cool sandals. I do wear high heeled sandals, but there is a limit as to what I feel I can get away with. Then again, I am now wearing stuff that only a couple of years ago, I would not have dared to wear, like stilettos and somewhat feminine sandals. So perhaps it is a quest for ever-increasing thrills.