Many women are hipocrites

Vanity

Girls, have you experienced something like this?

I usually get nice comments for my HH from women when they are alone.

They say "I wish I could walk in those" or something flattering. :(

But if it's a group of women fx. at work, they say things like "only hookers and bad girls wear that kind of shoes" or "they will ruin your feet". :D

Always behind your back.

It's envy, I know, but it still hurts.

Why are they so mean?

Posted Image

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Hi Ninni (Vanity) I agree with JaBe, its just jealousy. Just ignore them, although it is very hurtful. Also they are lovely shoes, Classic High Heels. When do you wear them? All the Best Fred

I know its easy to say but Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me And in the end they are the ones missing out not you. You have your shoes that you love wearing and your friends who appreciate you for who you are not for what you have on your feet. Their loss your gain. Jeff

You cannot change the world & you'll wear yourself out trying. There are people who think that pierced ears are only for hookers . . . go figure. Sure, I've heard the same drivel from the right-wing mouth breathers about my shoes. . . never to my face mind you. Ignore them hon. It's a matter of preference & taste. So what if all their taste is in their mouth! :D Anita

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Women are highly competitive...with each other. They dress up, usually, not to impress males, but other females. You are "horning-in" on what they consider their exclusive territory...of course they are going to bad-mouth you behind your back--its only natural (IMHO).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

PEOPLE can be judgemental. Not just men or women.

So, someone said all guys who have an ear pierced are gay???? They have obviously never been to a biker bar. Must be from a small town.

Having pierced ears doesn't make you gay. :D

Wearing womens' shoes/clothing does NOT make you gay. :D

Having sex with another guy? Now THAT would make him gay!!! :D

Ciao!

Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Vanity; I resisted posting in here since it is addressed to the Gals of this forum. But since I developed some interesting ideas, I would like to share them. Sociology and psychology studies have confirmed that people behave differently in groups than as individuals. Aggressive and outspoken members of a group have a tendency to express their thoughts and opinions first. They seem to set the tone for the whole group. Could it be possible that if the leaders think something is a threat to them (such as in competing for group popularity), they express negative comments toward that threat? Passive and softspoken group members have a tendency to either remain silent, or go along with the leaders. They are concerned with being accepted and liked by the group, even if the group's views go against their own personal values. In a group, they have more of a feeling of being anonymous. People acting as individuals are probably more truthful. They don't have others around to influence their behaviour or to hide behind. Unless they really wanted to hurt you, they would generally offer you positive comments. Now regarding your personal experiences. Just how many groups have expressed negative comments? And how many individuals have expressed positive comments? Are the numbers that great or is it just that you perceive it to be that way? And if the numbers are small, could it just be a coincidence that groups appear negative towards you while individuals appear positive? Sometimes are own biases, exaggerations, and misinterpretations get in the way with the facts.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

We all have this heredity thing called instinct. If needed we turn and run when in danger. A day old chick when it sees a brown cardboard cutout shaped like a hawk will turn and flee for safety. How does it know it is danger, instinct. Budgerigars are greenish to yellowish with bits of white on them in the wild. In captivity though they are blue, turquoise and all white too. Why in the wild dont these other colours exist. They are killed by the majority colour birds, because they stand out as being superior birds. Maybe there is still a bit of this instinct in us all. Jeff

I agree with LoveHeel whenthat groups are meaner. It is the pack instinct most people don't want to appear out of place in that group. Differences are shunned; only gay gauys had pierced ears at one time but eventually it became pretty much accepted.

I hate to mention him but the David Beckhams of this world do a lot by tryin the unusual; remember the thong?

Trying to educate won't work but being yourself will. If you enjoy what you wear then wear it.

Push the boundaries, expand the envelope