The Nicest Guy Legs Photo Competition

Amanda

Well, I got a response from the Admins. My pics were axed because I showed "too much leg" and might be seen as some as too suggestive. I won't post pics any more because I don't anyone's imagination running wild!;-)

Well, I got a response from the Admins. My pics were axed because I showed "too much leg" and might be seen as some as too suggestive. I won't post pics any more because I don't anyone's imagination running wild! :cheeky:

I think you should still post them.

I think you should still post them.

I am not going to push the issue, but I see raceier pics than what I posted all over the site. Push it and next thing I get the Axe!

I am not going to push the issue, but I see raceier pics than what I posted all over the site. Push it and next thing I get the Axe!

Nonsense, you'll probably just get a warning like I did.

Well, I got a response from the Admins. My pics were axed because I showed "too much leg" and might be seen as some as too suggestive. I won't post pics any more because I don't anyone's imagination running wild! :cheeky:

Too much leg!  In a thread about legs?

I can't put pics on my computer from my phone. That's why I have to upload to here directly from my phome

There's something Merlinesque going on here.  While I'm at a loss with new technology you seem baffled by old technology ;).  My phone has a touch screen in the sense that it has a screen I can touch, but it achieves nothing.  Back in the seventies it was nigh on impossible to tune into the electric wireless set with our trimphone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimphone  It involved taking out a light bulb and plugging the whole thing into the mains via the light socket, but it was quite safe, because, as you can see, in those days even radioactive material was still safe for domestic use.  I think they were wrong to make radioactivity harmful.

Going a bit of subject Megan I had a trimphone early on in the sixties, the ringer was a little board about 3x4 inches big. I used them in my car for warning thingies, indicators etc worked very well. When I worked for the go easy club (gec) I had the job of ringing every number in the new telephone exchanges from every other number took quite a while and the trim phones lasted the test every time.

life is not a rehearsal

Going a bit of subject Megan I had a trimphone early on in the sixties, the ringer was a little board about 3x4 inches big. I used them in my car for warning thingies, indicators etc worked very well. When I worked for the go easy club (gec) I had the job of ringing every number in the new telephone exchanges from every other number took quite a while and the trim phones lasted the test every time.

You two just chat away in here it's fine. I think we must have almost half the entries in this thread by now so a wee half time break will do no harm.

I'm not sure where pumped has gone to with is entry. I missed his posting of the "over exposed" leg pics and am hoping to catch them this time before they get deleted again. Pumped can you mail me here as soon as they're back please?

I'm not sure where pumped has gone to with is entry. I missed his posting of the "over exposed" leg pics and am hoping to catch them this time before they get deleted again. Pumped can you mail me here as soon as they're back please?

I took the pics, then posted them in my gallery here, then deleted them as I had no reason to keep them on my computer, so they are gone, unless you can convince the Admins to put them back up! I am not going to bother retaking them as the fun has gone out of it.

The pics were taken with me wearing pantyhose, one dark pair, one nude pair, plus I was wearing shorts. I cropped the pics up to, but not including the shorts, so they were cropped 3-4 inches below my privates. I guess what torques me off is I read the rules before posting to make sure I did not post anything that would get axed and the pics still get axed! There are pics in this thread that I consider more suggestive, plus I have found numerous pics in various parts of this forum that show male "bulge" plus I found one of a guy, from the rear, fully nude except for heels. Plus we have guys wearing dresses, short shorts, pics with guys wearing hose and garters. I thought mine were pretty mild! I suppose I should have left in the shorts, but I had a bit of male bulge showing so I cropped that out.

Like I have said before, I am confused!

I took the pics, then posted them in my gallery here, then deleted them as I had no reason to keep them on my computer, so they are gone, unless you can convince the Admins to put them back up! I am not going to bother retaking them as the fun has gone out of it.

The pics were taken with me wearing pantyhose, one dark pair, one nude pair, plus I was wearing shorts. I cropped the pics up to, but not including the shorts, so they were cropped 3-4 inches below my privates. I guess what torques me off is I read the rules before posting to make sure I did not post anything that would get axed and the pics still get axed! There are pics in this thread that I consider more suggestive, plus I have found numerous pics in various parts of this forum that show male "bulge" plus I found one of a guy, from the rear, fully nude except for heels. Plus we have guys wearing dresses, short shorts, pics with guys wearing hose and garters. I thought mine were pretty mild! I suppose I should have left in the shorts, but I had a bit of male bulge showing so I cropped that out.

Like I have said before, I am confused!

:text_info: I, for one, am tired of all the whining about a deleted picture.

Can we get this thread back on topic, and maybe ask Miss Amanda :queen: when she will be announcing the winner?  :penitent:

I'm hoping for at least a dishonorable mention for my entry.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well I think judging by the frequency of postings we must be getting on for half way now. Perhaps everyone will have submitted their entry, say, around the end of May?

Then Megan and I can choose a winner and the prize will be awarded shortly after.

I really like those shoes in the left hand picture. Great legs too!

Thank You Miss Amanda, I am flattered.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Howdy,

Okay, here is my entry.

I wasn't going to post to this as I don't shave my legs however I received a few compliments about my legs over the weekend.  Feeling emboldened I will go ahead and share these two pics.

Best,

Larry

post-482-0-08959600-1430921628_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-33612900-1430921729_thumb.jpg

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I thought I would put in a 2nd entry because - well not - and since these just got delivered today. Pleaser Devious style, size 10, fit is slightly tight which is how I prefer it. These should stretch in real nicely.

post-1756-0-67119600-1431563781_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-60909100-1431563802_thumb.jp

Beings this thread is still going, lets try this again. Obviously I am wearing shorts this time so hopefully this is acceptable!!

My latests pumps, I needed something colorfull for spring!

post-17071-0-49099100-1432176418_thumb.j

post-17071-0-88106100-1432176440_thumb.j

post-17071-0-37245400-1432176457_thumb.j

Well Amanda, I guess I'll have to bow out of the competition this time.

Camera is working, but the timer settings are not functioning, and trying to hold the camera or the tablet just won't produce a decent picture. Tablet doesn't go over 2 MP and the quality rather sucks.

Best shot I've ever done is my poor old avatar picture.

Maybe some other time - - - 

Well Amanda, I guess I'll have to bow out of the competition this time.

Tablet doesn't go over 2 MP and the quality rather sucks.

Maybe some other time - - - 

So, Heelster, you're really Ed Milliband :)  Who knew?

So, Heelster, you're really Ed Milliband :)  Who knew?

Well Megan - - After a 2 minute Google Search, I at least know he's a British Politician who looks nothing like me, appears to be in the Labour Party, and may not have done well in the last election party.

Beyond that, the comparison escapes me.

I did notice he wears suits often whereas I haven't since they stuffed me into a tuxedo for my wedding.

Well Megan - - After a 2 minute Google Search, I at least know he's a British Politician who looks nothing like me, appears to be in the Labour Party, and may not have done well in the last election party.

Beyond that, the comparison escapes me.

I did notice he wears suits often whereas I haven't since they stuffed me into a tuxedo for my wedding.

You've guessed, really, that it's a bit of an in joke, for Amanda, to try and drag her back to curate her thread.  During the election campaign he appeared with a big stone tablet with election promises carved on it, a bit like Moses and the stone tablets that gave the Ten Commandments.  As joy would have it, it happened here in my home town.  http://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/business/12970311.Basingstoke_stonemasons_made_Ed_Miliband_s_pledge_stone/  You need to know, too, that our politicians are called MPs.  The importance of not likening yourself to Moses is a lesson the Labour Party resolutely refuse to learn. 

Any good politician, or MP should know that carving something in stone isn't likely to work as planned.

Amanda hasn't closed the competition yet, so there is still a chance I can get an offering entered.